? servers

? players online

WWE 2010 Draft

• Content Count:  5377

This community has enough trolls who like to cause drama and moan as it is.

Hey now.

Hardly consider myself a troll considered to some of the people on here.

Oh really?

THANK YOU!!!! EVERYONE THINKS JUST BECAUSE IT'S FAKE IT'S GAY AND NOT COLL!!!!!

I WORSHIP YOU xD

It's nice that you found something to believe in.

I love how all this started because I said WWE was not a sport.

But seriously, this thread belongs in the TV Shows section. :p

ZING!

WWE has had a draft since 2006. They run a successful business, something you can't even do in your head.

Hey now, I'm a pretty business smart person don't tell me what I can and can't do. (not that I take anything you've said seriously, you act like a 9 year-old on a sugar rush)

Hey, newfag, did you read the part where I said don't take it too seriously or were you born stupid?

If you can't handle people not liking it, then I suggest going over to their houses and beat them over the head with a luckily placed chair or collapsible table. Otherwise, do us a favor and shut the fuck up.

FUCKING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

Last time I checked I had the right to argue if I wanted too, isn't that what a forum is about? You obviously had the intention of making the fans get pissed off, yet try to cover it up by saying don't take it seriously, so don't get all defensive when you see somebody respond when you clearly had the intention of attacking the product.

Just because wrestling isn't as good as it was in the 90's or early 00's, doesn't mean it still doesn't have that appeal today. If you are going to judge it, at least watch a show or a PPV, don't be one of those assholes who hear about it and be like "LOL, half naked dudes fighting thats soo gay".

Last time I checked, you have no rights, you're not guaranteed anything on this website. Maybe he did want you to get irritated, but you gave him the satisfaction of being angry.

Oh and Wrestling is fucking horrible, I watched a show last week and it's nothing like it used to be.

Now's where I do the opposite of IJ and say LOLOLOL GET @ ME FAGGOTS

• Content Count:  868

Movies are written with a predetermined outcome and nobody pisses all over those. WWE aren't even hiding the fact that it's "fake", and I put that in quotes because most people need to be real athletes to take part in it with most people having multiple surgeries because of it. Your fake argument may have been valid in the 70s/80s when they were instructed to deny those claims(and consequently were required to whip the accuser's ass), but not now.

Anyway, I thought the 2010 draft was a disaster in terms of the way they did it. Only a few people got moved over and Smackdown by far got the worst of it. It didn't feel random at all. For me, the timing sucks too. Everything peaks at Wrestlemania so why not have the draft right after? The draft feels pointless too because a lot of the wrestlers have been appearing on both shows anyway(excluding the tag team champs because they're supposed to).

I love the industry, I don't love the product itself so much anymore. I listen to interviews and watch documentaries on it all the time. I liked it in the 80s and 90s, early 2000s were okay too.

• Content Count:  93

Last time I checked, you have no rights, you're not guaranteed anything on this website. Maybe he did want you to get irritated, but you gave him the satisfaction of being angry.

Oh and Wrestling is fucking horrible, I watched a show last week and it's nothing like it used to be.

Now's where I do the opposite of IJ and say LOLOLOL GET @ ME FAGGOTS

Hmmm, seeing as how I'm allowed to post whatever and whenever I want to, I would consider that a guaranteed right. Im not really angry, I'm just trying to make a valid point as all. Hes the one who got all pissy seeing as how he disagrees with the product and wants to belittle it anyway possible without clear knowledge of it.

Movies are written with a predetermined outcome and nobody pisses all over those. WWE aren't even hiding the fact that it's "fake", and I put that in quotes because most people need to be real athletes to take part in it with most people having multiple surgeries because of it. Your fake argument may have been valid in the 70s/80s when they were instructed to deny those claims(and consequently were required to whip the accuser's ass), but not now.

Anyway, I thought the 2010 draft was a disaster in terms of the way they did it. Only a few people got moved over and Smackdown by far got the worst of it. It didn't feel random at all. For me, the timing sucks too. Everything peaks at Wrestlemania so why not have the draft right after? The draft feels pointless too because a lot of the wrestlers have been appearing on both shows anyway(excluding the tag team champs because they're supposed to).

I love the industry, I don't love the product itself so much anymore. I listen to interviews and watch documentaries on it all the time. I liked it in the 80s and 90s, early 2000s were okay too.

I'm glad to see someone here shares insight. The draft actually turned out well imo. At first I felt the same way you did, but now I see what they did. They want RAW to be their top show, so accordingly they gave RAW all top stars. In Smackdown's case, it is where the Midcarders and new stars have their spotlight seeing as how all the Maineventers are on RAW. Its now a good place to build future ME's.

Hmmm, seeing as how I'm allowed to post whatever and whenever I want to, I would consider that a guaranteed right. Im not really angry, I'm just trying to make a valid point as all. Hes the one who got all pissy seeing as how he disagrees with the product and wants to belittle it anyway possible without clear knowledge of it.

Until moderators come through and clean your posts up? or you're denied access to the site?

• Content Count:  1765

Not enough oil and sweat mixed up with grabbing other men in the genitalia area

That all comes later of course. :d

• Content Count:  299

Okay... can we just quit talking about this? I just wnated to tell people that like WWE about the draft and when it was, but some people had to be smartasses. Just deal with it! Anyways, someone please close this thread. Thanks.

Okay... can we just quit talking about this? I just wnated to tell people that like WWE about the draft and when it was, but some people had to be smartasses. Just deal with it! Anyways, someone please close this thread. Thanks.

Just deal with ourselves for being smart asses? You're one for the two or three people who was on the point of a columbine-like attack on your surrounding neighborhood all because we pointed out that WWE is Fake, Gay, and shittier to the factor of 10 than it was in previous decades.

• Content Count:  93

Until moderators come through and clean your posts up? or you're denied access to the site?

I wouldn't do anything to cause that so that point is just invalid.

Just deal with ourselves for being smart asses? You're one for the two or three people who was on the point of a columbine-like attack on your surrounding neighborhood all because we pointed out that WWE is Fake, Gay, and shittier to the factor of 10 than it was in previous decades.

You didn't "point" out anything, hell you didn't even come up with any arguements backing you're statement that my 6 year old brother couldn't do. I'm guessing you were picked on as a child and seem to feel the need to pick on the things you don't understand. Just because you heard the "cool" kids say wrestling was gay doesn't mean you still have to follow them, it is possible to strike an original thought once in a while.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread