? servers

? players online

WWE 2010 Draft

• Content Count:  1765

I love how all this started because I said WWE was not a sport.

But seriously, this thread belongs in the TV Shows section. :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  301

i will say again, WHY DOES NEED A DRAFT!

i was reading in the newspaper and ESPN got Huge tv ratings because of their draft being on prime time. So maybe ww pee wants to do it now so it can boost their ratings cause they have been hurtin with ratings for sometime now. Now they want a market for kids, as you can see with a magazine called WWE 4 kids ive seen on newstands. They do that guest host bullshit every monday night raw now. RAW is horrible now.

Maybe they should wrestle like back in 1999, the golden era on wrestling i think with NWO. TNA has been getting better.

UFC and K1 rules

• Content Count:  299

i will say again, WHY DOES NEED A DRAFT!

i was reading in the newspaper and ESPN got Huge tv ratings because of their draft being on prime time. So maybe ww pee wants to do it now so it can boost their ratings cause they have been hurtin with ratings for sometime now. Now they want a market for kids, as you can see with a magazine called WWE 4 kids ive seen on newstands. They do that guest host bullshit every monday night raw now. RAW is horrible now.

Maybe they should wrestle like back in 1999, the golden era on wrestling i think with NWO. TNA has been getting better.

UFC and K1 rules

WWE has had a draft since 2006. They run a successful business, something you can't even do in your head.

• Content Count:  93

I kinda liked Ready to Rumble a few years back. There were actors and wrestlers, acting in a movie about wrestling, which was made out to be fake as the wrestlers were acting in it. Blows your fucking mind, doesn't it?

I've seen "wrestling" on TV and nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty, and fake punching/kicking/slamming people just doesn't entertain me in the least. Now some of the women wrestlers (the ones that don't look like men)...that's a different story.

I refer again to the nearly naked men getting all oiled up, sweaty and getting excited over touching another man in a rough manner. Then again, that might just be fake gay.

By the way, don't take anything I said too terribly seriously.

Please, this arguement got old after the 17th douchebag who said it. You make it sound like they are sucking each other off.

• Content Count:  4473

Please, this arguement got old after the 17th douchebag who said it. You make it sound like they are sucking each other off.

Hey, newfag, did you read the part where I said don't take it too seriously or were you born stupid?

If you can't handle people not liking it, then I suggest going over to their houses and beat them over the head with a luckily placed chair or collapsible table. Otherwise, do us a favor and shut the fuck up.

• Like 1
Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  8383

I love how the WWE lovers are getting so butthurt over a crappy product, go back and watch actual good entertainment of wrestling before its target crowd was 10 year old kids. :\ Stop being Cena fags

• Content Count:  93

Hey, newfag, did you read the part where I said don't take it too seriously or were you born stupid?

If you can't handle people not liking it, then I suggest going over to their houses and beat them over the head with a luckily placed chair or collapsible table. Otherwise, do us a favor and shut the fuck up.

Last time I checked I had the right to argue if I wanted too, isn't that what a forum is about? You obviously had the intention of making the fans get pissed off, yet try to cover it up by saying don't take it seriously, so don't get all defensive when you see somebody respond when you clearly had the intention of attacking the product.

Just because wrestling isn't as good as it was in the 90's or early 00's, doesn't mean it still doesn't have that appeal today. If you are going to judge it, at least watch a show or a PPV, don't be one of those assholes who hear about it and be like "LOL, half naked dudes fighting thats soo gay".

• Like 1

Reply to Thread