? servers

? players online

WWE 2010 Draft

• Content Count:  8383

Okay, I'm tired of this...wrestling is of course acting, but it is entertaining!

I play real sports too, but i also like wrestling

Tbh its only really entertaining for kids nowadays, maybe if it was more entertaining for adults it would be decent like it use to be. lol

• Content Count:  513

Used to be "manly"

But has always been stupid.

BEFORE

[YOUTUBE]3JklinUgt2M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]pPutCrUY8Lo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]tD1GcvWiVCI&NR[/YOUTUBE]

NOW

[YOUTUBE]ocxuQVg8bFM[/YOUTUBE]

I'll just leave that there

• Content Count:  93

Oh I am not mad I play real sports :blink1:

I don't pretend like I can act either.

Please, you're iggnorance is laughable. You should see what the WWE Stars must go through every day for every year. They have a harder job then most "real" sports out there.

• Content Count:  1167

Oh I am not mad I play real sports :blink1:

I don't pretend like I can act either.

You do realise a majority of the WWE wrestlers have amazing wrestling backgrounds... its called they were offered a opportunity to do what they love, entertain people and make money...

• Content Count:  1950

Please, you're iggnorance is laughable. You should see what the WWE Stars must go through every day for every year. They have a harder job then most "real" sports out there.

I do not think that is true at all. That is your opinion though but from what I know most wrestlers have taken roids while most baseball players have but most athletes have not.

This still doesn't take away from the fact that it is still acting. I am sorry that this is a sensitive topic for you.

I also agree a lot of wrestlers have gone through great wrestling backgrounds but it is still acting NOW. I am talking about WWE not their backgrounds. They are doing this because they love and I agree with you otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. I wouldn't do a job I wouldn't enjoy. Again though I am talking about their acting and how that is all it really is.

Once again I am not talking about backgrounds or whatever so I don't care what I am saying is that they ARE ACTING when they do this. That is all I am saying. Everything is irrelevant to what I am talking about.

I do not think that is true at all. That is your opinion though but from what I know most wrestlers have taken roids while most baseball players have but most athletes have not.

This still doesn't take away from the fact that it is still acting. I am sorry that this is a sensitive topic for you.

I also agree a lot of wrestlers have gone through great wrestling backgrounds but it is still acting NOW. I am talking about WWE not their backgrounds. They are doing this because they love and I agree with you otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. I wouldn't do a job I wouldn't enjoy. Again though I am talking about their acting and how that is all it really is.

Once again I am not talking about backgrounds or whatever so I don't care what I am saying is that they ARE ACTING when they do this. That is all I am saying. Everything is irrelevant to what I am talking about.

A suggestion, learn you're facts before you post.

#1 *from what I know most wrestlers have taken roids*, so how do you know this? Do you have first hand knowledge that nobody else seems to have? You must have not heard of the WWE Drug Policy due to the Sucide of Chris Beniot? All wrestlers get drug tested, and any ROID use is a breech of contract. Example, Chris Masters was caught using roids and was fired for it.

You say *acting*. Actors use stunt doubles, when these guys don't. Do you really think that just anyone can do what they do? Yes its *Staged*, it's made for pure entertainment, but you truely cannot sit there and believe that it requires no athletic skill, and talent. They little promo chats are acting, but thats the point.. ENTERTAINMENT...

Wrestlers have died in the ring in the WWE because things have gone wrong... injuries happen, and those aren't acting.. it's always a risk..

The training the wrestlers go through to stay into top shape is not a walk in the park, its as intense as any other Professional Wrestling Industry... to keep up looks, and to stay in top shape.

Now, I'm not a fan of the WWE, but I hate when people post things that they themselves have no idea what they are saying.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WWE, THEN DON'T POST IN THE THREAD.... This community has enough trolls who like to cause drama and moan as it is.

Edited by Silentfaith

• Content Count:  1950

A suggestion, learn you're facts before you post.

#1 *from what I know most wrestlers have taken roids*, so how do you know this? Do you have first hand knowledge that nobody else seems to have? You must have not heard of the WWE Drug Policy due to the Sucide of Chris Beniot? All wrestlers get drug tested, and any ROID use is a breech of contract. Example, Chris Masters was caught using roids and was fired for it.

You say *acting*. Actors use stunt doubles, when these guys don't. Do you really think that just anyone can do what they do? Yes its *Staged*, it's made for pure entertainment, but you truely cannot sit there and believe that it requires no athletic skill, and talent. They little promo chats are acting, but thats the point.. ENTERTAINMENT...

Wrestlers have died in the ring in the WWE because things have gone wrong... injuries happen, and those aren't acting.. it's always a risk..

The training the wrestlers go through to stay into top shape is not a walk in the park, its as intense as any other Professional Wrestling Industry... to keep up looks, and to stay in top shape.

Now, I'm not a fan of the WWE, but I hate when people post things that they themselves have no idea what they are saying.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WWE, THEN DON'T POST IN THE THREAD.... This community has enough trolls who like to cause drama and moan as it is.

Ok well they might not take roids now but then they did in the past. They did when I watched it when I was little so I am sorry about that I do not keep up with pro wrestling.

Not all actors use stunt doubles either at all times and I agree with you. I never once said that it doesn't take athletic skill so I am not sure where you got that from or talent.

No it isn't acting if they die but still they messed up on their "staging" or "acting" or whatever you want to call it. No doubt it is always a risk just like anything you do in life.

I also agree with you that their training is probably pretty difficult. I never said being a wrestler was easy. Once again this takes away from my main point which was "it is staged". I never insulted wrestlers saying they are unathletic or losers or stupid or whatever. I used to watch wrestling when I was like eight myself so I can't bash on it I used to love it. I am just stating the truth, sorry.

I never said that I didn't like WWE but what I am saying is that it is acting and I was agreeing with someone earlier. Also I didn't start this you did and I wasn't trolling. I told flameboy that I respected that he liked it. I don't expect him to like what I like but then someone told me I was ignorant for some reason I don't know why. I wasn't joking when I told flameboy that either.

Lastly, I am not trying to cause drama at all I am just stating my opinion. Is that not what a forum is for, stating your opinion? If not then I guess nobody should really be here. Hardly consider myself a troll considered to some of the people on here.

Ok well they might not take roids now but then they did in the past. They did when I watched it when I was little so I am sorry about that I do not keep up with pro wrestling.

Not all actors use stunt doubles either at all times and I agree with you. I never once said that it doesn't take athletic skill so I am not sure where you got that from or talent.

No it isn't acting if they die but still they messed up on their "staging" or "acting" or whatever you want to call it. No doubt it is always a risk just like anything you do in life.

I also agree with you that their training is probably pretty difficult. I never said being a wrestler was easy. Once again this takes away from my main point which was "it is staged". I never insulted wrestlers saying they are unathletic or losers or stupid or whatever. I used to watch wrestling when I was like eight myself so I can't bash on it I used to love it. I am just stating the truth, sorry.

I never said that I didn't like WWE but what I am saying is that it is acting and I was agreeing with someone earlier. Also I didn't start this you did and I wasn't trolling. I told flameboy that I respected that he liked it. I don't expect him to like what I like but then someone told me I was ignorant for some reason I don't know why. I wasn't joking when I told flameboy that either.

Lastly, I am not trying to cause drama at all I am just stating my opinion. Is that not what a forum is for, stating your opinion? If not then I guess nobody should really be here. Hardly consider myself a troll considered to some of the people on here.

Lol.

:clap:

Reply to Thread