? servers

? players online

Good Headset

• Content Count:  2678

Game Informer Magazine is a hunk of crap . All they do is mooch off the advertisements and make sure they don't write crap about their major advertisers.

One Big ad is what it is.

how did a banned guy post?

• Content Count:  950

Ok so my headset just broke and ive been thinking of what to get, i can only use 63$ (equals 300 DKK) since im gonna get gta4 and another 360 controller.

Ive narrowed down to these 3.

Empire CD 840 MV

1.jpg

For somehow it wouldnt show any info in google besides some danish forums where they were discussing it.

Creative Fatal1ty Pro Series Gaming

I473085.jpg

Friend of mine has them and told me they were awesome.

SteelSeries SteelSound 3H

I593513.jpg

This was my last choice cos it had a 2 year warranty, so i figured it would be good^^

I have no idea of what im going to pick, although the first looks quite comfy :tongue_smilie:

Please help me decide!!

• Content Count:  1386

[quote=raven

I spent $60 on Icemat Siberias

i have the same headsets as Raven. Only issue is that the Mic is a clip on one, and the support bars are kind weak, but I have warn them for 12 plus and never had them hurt my ears, even with my glasses. Sound is amazing and the bass is great too.

• Content Count:  136

I would say go with the Fatality headset, when I was searching for a new one I got it down to the fatality and Tritton AXPC, ended up going with the Tritton cuz it has surround sound and is easy to break apart. Though looking at NewEgg now, it seems Tritton has released a new headset and dropped the price of the AXPC to 60 bucks which isn't a bad deal for what you get. Definitely the best sound quality I've heard in a headset, and if you wear glasses its perfect. usb, swivel + detachable mic (when you smoke at the computer, swivle is a very good thing), is a little big on my head but then again my heads not the size of an average guys, took it to a con and had no problem with noise interference.

looked at the steel series too and found that it had structural problems and the sound wasn't that great if I remember correctly.

Reply to Thread