? servers

? players online

Good Headset

• Content Count:  44

Im in search of a new headset nd wondered if you guys have any suggestions. No price limit, wireless is a plus, usb or jack.

Cheers W|LL

I got a 20 Dollar Logitech Mic w/ USB Connection. I Set it up so I only use my mic, and the sound of the game goes through my Speakers instead of my headset. Much better that way.

• Content Count:  2445

I can't understand why Logitech makes great speakers but can't make a decent headset.:thumbdown:

For real, fuck their headsets. I've had two of them have the sound stop working on them. Pieces of dog shit.

• Content Count:  2445

Love mine:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826235003

A bit pricey, but they sound as good as my car stereo. The dolby 5.1 brings the game to your desk. 5 stars for these ones.

-Modgers

Yeah, the AX51 kicks ass. It could use a change it design (lime-green? what the fuck?) but the sound it puts out makes up for that immensely. I

• Content Count:  136

Yeah, the AX51 kicks ass. It could use a change it design (lime-green? what the fuck?) but the sound it puts out makes up for that immensely. I

no way, lime-green ftw! I'm so pissed they came out with this right after I bought the Tritton AXPC. I know theres probably not that much difference between them but I WANT LIME-GREEN!:001_tt1:

• Content Count:  920

I got the Razer Baracuda when my Logitech ones broke.

The difference was amazing i could hear people coming from a mile away, really made a difference in my cal matches, some of the reviews did say that they break kinda fast but i still havent seen anything.

+ they look cool :tongue_smilie:

• Content Count:  78

damn i wish i could have caught ya before u got the razors....... i have done ALOT of research on headsets .... way to much in fact.

it really depends on what your going to use the head set for... playing music, gaming , gaming=for fun gaming= for competition ??

or all of the above.

heres the run down i have found.

1. razors suck ( i have the razor copperhead mouse and love it) but their head phones are cheaply built, ear peices break and the mic is horid bought a pair took them back in a week .. buddy has a pair now and voice sounds worse then before.

2. playtronics over the ear, exspenive ones .. very good for music, tons of bass... had bad luck with mic cutting out and 2 brand new sets... so bad mics.

3. steel series... not bad good overall lacks a lil bass took them back just because wanted to see if anything out their that was better.

4. logitecs... pretty decent no bass to them, mic works and does its job, u can hear things pretty well in game, and they are as tough as a tank.. man i put these through hell and back. but not for competition

5.sennheisers what i have now... luv them ... could have a lil more bass to them but very clear u can hear a terrorist fart from spawn, mic is crystal clear, longg lasting good craftsmen ship, comfy on ears. i have the pc166 headset. although i wish these went over the ear not just on it.

my next head set to test .. more then likely to keep is the new sennheisers

the pc350 drool over the ear heavy bass so they say...... must get!!! alot of money though

Reply to Thread