? servers

? players online

NBA Playoffs

• Content Count:  716

lebroom has a chance to be in the top 10 GOATs, but not 2nd greatest.

lebron jumped off of one leg, and that is a pro hop. a huge pro hop, but still a pro hop, nevertheless. it doesn't matter though, he has to get passed boston and an extremely well-rested D12 w/ his nasty ORL squad. if he gets by that, then ya gotta go up against the best closer in the league.

• Content Count:  2417

lebroom has a chance to be in the top 10 GOATs, but not 2nd greatest.

lebron jumped off of one leg, and that is a pro hop. a huge pro hop, but still a pro hop, nevertheless. it doesn't matter though, he has to get passed boston and an extremely well-rested D12 w/ his nasty ORL squad. if he gets by that, then ya gotta go up against the best closer in the league.

Pro hop or crab hop?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1950

This is fucking hilarious. Allen has 18 points and don't even try to blame the guards when it's just Brown not knowing who to put on Rondo. I love Cavs/Magic/Lakers fans that try to say the Celtics (They call it Big 3 for a reason) have one player who's the whole team. Yea, you're right Lebron/Dwight/Kobe.

Might as well put a 33 on his back.

vNpQCbHHdUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF7nSC8vgWI

Rondo's pass was great. He has learned his lesson since he has been blocked by LeBron several times before by chasedowns. He learned his lesson finally.

He doesn't know which guard to put on him because we have the worst guards in the NBA. The Big 3 is done in my opinion. Where has Paul Pierce been? KG is still good but not as good as he used to be as his numbers have dropped each year with the Celtics, and Allen is streaky. When Allen shoots well he plays well but his game is based off of his three point shooting. His numbers have also dropped since last series against the Heat. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that the Celtics suck or the "Big 3" is garbage but they aren't as good as they were two years ago.

The Cavs guards are horrible. They have just one guard which is Mo Williams, in the top 62 players of the post season if FG%. He is ranked at 49th, below guys not even playing right now. I am pretty sure that all the Celtic starters are in the top 62 plus some not sure I would have to look into it.

How is it hilarious that it is so true that the Cavs guards are horrible. Look at Rondo's regular season numbers, first round numbers, and quarter final numbers. All of his numbers have risen each of those. He averaged 13 PPG during the season and now has 21 PPG against the Cavs. So you are telling me that in the stretch between last series (a few weeks ago) and now he has improved by 7 PPG from the previous series with the Heat? He became Bird over a couple weeks? Don't blame that on Brown, he can't go out their and guard him. LeBron claims he is going to guard him tonight. If LeBron doesn't stop him then I will consider him a great player and that we just don't have anyone to guard him.

Duhoh - Why do you think that he won't be the second greatest if not the greatest? LeBron isn't even in his prime in my opinion. He already has two MVPs and has been the youngest to reach 20,000 points and has so many other awards. I don't think that Championships is something that you should take into consideration when thinking of the best players ever since that is a team achievement.

Edited by BlackEagle

Well here's Pierce here: 5X5LDSAs6EA

Mmmm poster.

Also the "hilarious" part is that it's not all the guards fault. Also I can't tell if your taking my "Mike Browns fault" literally because everyone knows he can't move his fat ass for his life.

I don't think that Championships is something that you should take into consideration when thinking of the best players ever since that is a team achievement.

Well whether you like it or not, they still look a that. Tiny Archibald had a championship and it took him a whiiiile to get in there.

Edited by TheTruth

• Content Count:  1950

Well here's Pierce here: 5X5LDSAs6EA

Mmmm poster.

Also the "hilarious" part is that it's not all the guards fault. Also I can't tell if your taking my "Mike Browns fault" literally because everyone knows he can't move his fat ass for his life.

Well whether you like it or not, they still look a that. Tiny Archibald had a championship and it took him a whiiiile to get in there.

Ok which guard can guard him then? You come back and let me know which Cleveland guard is performing around his season average in all categories then we will talk.

Video didn't work either. Do I need to pull out the Garnett video? Really? LeBron posterizes people all day, Pierce did it twice? Plus again I am saying that Pierce has been non-existant in this series.

Ok which guard can guard him then? You come back and let me know which Cleveland guard is performing around his season average in all categories then we will talk.

Video didn't work either. Do I need to pull out the Garnett video? Really? LeBron posterizes people all day, Pierce did it twice? Plus again I am saying that Pierce has been non-existant in this series.

You asked where he was. He was there. Get defensive some more. You got a little less defensive then when I ask Cavs fans about the franchise or mention bandwagoning.

and pulling out the Garnett video will only make me pull out Jordan Crawford.

Edited by TheTruth

Reply to Thread