? servers

? players online

First/Last Reaction

• Content Count:  1026

I was playing the prison break server, and was told that First Reaction Last Reaction isnt aloud. There are some rules in the server start up banner that could possibly apply to it, but it doesnt actually come out and say no playing "Death Games". This game is in almost every prison break server and i was wondering is this true. If so, why? Also, i think that it isnt bad to play once in a while and if only used to eliminate a few players, not a whole team (maybe 5 or below people). Anyway, please answer this question and if it is true, i may make a different but related one on this topic in the Suggestions forum. Thanks! :usa2:

• Content Count:  1141

Its allowed only if t's have choise for play it or not. I think

Correct.

Basically deathgames were removed from the server to prevent dickhead CT's from wiping out the entire T team without giving them the remotest chance for rebellion.

• Content Count:  763

u can do these games as long as u don't actually kill them ... for example, loser goes to soli, winner gets freeday

if u want to make it into a deathgame the t's will first have to agree ... those who don't want to play it can not be forced to play any kind of deathgame.

• Content Count:  459

The best method used is to announce something along the lines of "If you want to play a simon says/first reaction/last reaction (or whatever) death game, go inside the cage, if not, stay on the top". As long as the CTs are as clear as this as to if you are participating or not, and as long as participation is not forced, death games are allowed.

• Content Count:  1802

Okay' date=' this helps alot. And bribing them with a freeday for winner will probably get their attention :d Thanks everyone![/quote']

Freeday for next round for winner works best.

• Content Count:  429

@Tyrant If the Terrorist does go inside the big cage, for example, can we say "you are required to play now", because they chose not to listen to the rules closely? Or, can we say "if you do go into the big cage to play the death game, you cannot change your mind"?

• Content Count:  459

Pretty much any time before it starts and any time during the death game they can change their mind unless specified, so if you want them to stay, announce that "once you enter the cage, you are in for the whole game".

Reply to Thread