? servers

? players online

so i guess i am an asshole.

• Content Count:  2445

news to me

haha

But seriously, as Bronc said, that was really stupid of you to do as you could have caused an accident killing many people, including yourself. What if that was you in the ambulance, or you were the person they were rushing to? That was just a stupid move on you part.

Edited by LitKey

• Content Count:  4473

On the other hand, what if the person in the ambulance turned into a zombie???? What if his needless act of impatience turn into the greatest act in human history? I bet you would feel like an asshole then. :p

ok, now on a more serious note...don't do it again, unless you know the occupant could turn into a zombie and destroy the entire human race. Peace!

• Content Count:  670

On the other hand, what if the person in the ambulance turned into a zombie???? What if his needless act of impatience turn into the greatest act in human history? I bet you would feel like an asshole then. :p

ok, now on a more serious note...don't do it again, unless you know the occupant could turn into a zombie and destroy the entire human race. Peace!

then the zombie will just have a bunch of victims all in one place...although hopefully all their legs will be broken

Reply to Thread