? servers

? players online

so i guess i am an asshole.

• Content Count:  670

i did say it was an asshole thing too do.

It's not a "thing he did," it's a "way he is," he apparently does it all the time:

lol, i dont need to practice driving at all. I just drove home, and...well, drunk yeah i won't even lie. Anywho, I've done the same run that i passed the ambulance on at over 140 in like 3 different cars, in fact, once i was sitting on my roof and driving with my feet. that shit was intense, i thoguht the wind was gonna take me away!

• Content Count:  670

Well fortunately he's probably lying on that one since to drive with your feet from the roof you'd have to

A) not have a windshield on your car

B) get up on top of your car at whatever speed you were going, then somehow manage to hold on through tropical storm/hurricane-force winds which will dry out your eyes in probably like five seconds without at least some kind of protection for your eyes.

C) anyone on the road would call the cops and report your tags, same thing would happen if you "passed an ambulance at over 140 which is higher than the speed governor is set on pretty much any car made today that a 20-year old would be driving. In fact I'm pretty sure any car that isn't a pure sports car has a limit between 110 and 130.

He's probably like my brother who's gonna be 21 this year and still makes up stories that aren't even believable just to get people to think he's cool :p He once told a girl that he was a single father and that my dad is an asshole who makes him pay an exorbitant amount rent when he was like 15.

Edited by Captain Colon

• Content Count:  157

hey shut up you don't know me

....*cutcutcutcutcut*

ok, hold on, is that why your name is captian colon???

Anywho, yeah i didn't say i passed the ambulance at 140, i was just in my daily beater doing like 90. Thoguh I have been at 140 in a few different cars, lemme list em

1979 Lincoln continental Mark V 400CID engine not sure how fast, 80 speedo

My BMW 525i, limited at 142mph

2003 Mitsu Lancer Evo VII, had at 141 and had to back off, 1200rpm left tho

1995 Chevy Corvette LT1, 135 and slid a little sideways in a turn so i let off

2007 Tacoma x-runner (modded) 125 in the top of 4th, let out, (6spd btw)

2006 Chrysler 300C SRT-8, had this at like 110 and let off, not speed limited, should do 160ish.

Oh, and my bmw that i was driving from the roof, had a sunroof, also had cruise control, makes it a bit easier to act retarded from. But yes, I'm not even remotely kidding about that. And no, noone called the cops, everyone in florida is old asses who think cellphones and young people are the devil...

Reply to Thread