? servers

? players online

so i guess i am an asshole.

• Content Count:  157

This is why you need to practice your vehicular manslaughter technique... XD

Maybe you can aim to destroy the brains by crushing them.

lol, i dont need to practice driving at all. I just drove home, and...well, drunk yeah i won't even lie. Anywho, I've done the same run that i passed the ambulance on at over 140 in like 3 different cars, in fact, once i was sitting on my roof and driving with my feet. that shit was intense, i thoguht the wind was gonna take me away!

• Content Count:  1384

lol, i dont need to practice driving at all. I just drove home, and...well, drunk yeah i won't even lie. Anywho, I've done the same run that i passed the ambulance on at over 140 in like 3 different cars, in fact, once i was sitting on my roof and driving with my feet. that shit was intense, i thoguht the wind was gonna take me away!

Dude, it's bad enough that you didn't heed to the ambulance...but drunk man? You just lost a lot of points in my book, Steel. I've lost friends and family to drunk-drivers and it really fucking pisses me off when people do that shit. It's irresponsible and idiotic. I don't give a fuck if drunk drivers get themselves killed, but when they hurt innocent people that are minding their own business driving safely, that's when I get angry. Why do you even post this stuff?

• Content Count:  670

why WOULDN'T you admit to felonies on the internet, especially when you're planning on entering the military? :O

At least you'll fit in with most of the Corp...I know some great guys who are in it but I know a lot more who are just like you.

*E* now that i think about it i'm pretty sure steel is this guy i know who's wrecked like 3 motorcycles (one that wasn't his), shot himself in the hand "to see what it would feel like" (the bullet went into his leg and he fucked up his leg too, he says that part was an accident) and is going to jail for multiple DUIs sometime this month.

Someone should really just lock this thread before it gets out of hand.

Edited by Captain Colon

• Content Count:  157

Dude, it's bad enough that you didn't heed to the ambulance...but drunk man? You just lost a lot of points in my book, Steel. I've lost friends and family to drunk-drivers and it really fucking pisses me off when people do that shit. It's irresponsible and idiotic. I don't give a fuck if drunk drivers get themselves killed, but when they hurt innocent people that are minding their own business driving safely, that's when I get angry. Why do you even post this stuff?

yes, I've lost a lot of points in another guys book! Beleive me, the only time I ever came close to wrecking was when I was up for close to 5 days straight partying the entire time and Nailed a curb at like 45, tore a rim apart and was lucky not to have ruined half the suspension too.

Beleive me, I don't do half the shit that some of my friends do, or some people on this forum surely do. I'm just cocky enough not to give a shit what people think of me.

You're obviously too cocky to know your limits too since you already fucked up once. The guy who performed maneuvers for the in-cockpit scenes in Top Gun had a great record until he got into an unrecoverable flat spin while doing them; get your head out of your ass, I'll loan you a pry bar. Nobody thinks you're cool or badass (and it's obvious you're trying to sound it because people who really don't care what anyone thinks don't make a point of letting everyone know that they don't care what everyone thinks).

Edited by Captain Colon

• Content Count:  2678

You're obviously too cocky to know your limits too since you already fucked up once. The guy who performed maneuvers for the in-cockpit scenes in Top Gun had a great record until he got into an unrecoverable flat spin while doing them; get your head out of your ass, I'll loan you a pry bar. Nobody thinks you're cool or badass (and it's obvious you're trying to sound it because people who really don't care what anyone thinks don't make a point of letting everyone know that they don't care what everyone thinks).

a bit of a hard ass anser

so what if he is cocky so what if he fuck's up alot i know i do.

it's just life you learn from your mistakes.

Someone else will learn how much broken bones suck before he learns anything. Look at how he constantly rationalizes with shit like "well my friends are way worse" and "I've only hit the curb ONCE so I'm too good to crash even though I already did once but that doesn't count cause I just bent a wheel." I just hope when he dies he doesn't take anyone with him.

Am I gonna have to show my pictures? :o

Someone else will learn how much broken bones suck before he learns anything. Look at how he constantly rationalizes with shit like "well my friends are way worse" and "I've only hit the curb ONCE so I'm too good to crash even though I already did once but that doesn't count cause I just bent a wheel." I just hope when he dies he doesn't take anyone with him.

Am I gonna have to show my pictures? :o

yes it is a bit of an asshole thing too do.But what im saying is we all fuck up at some ponit & some time where all human we all make mistakes.And you learn by them.

Is that what you're gonna be saying while the nurses are shoving a suppository laxative up your butt cause you can't poop from all the morphine you're on after he crashed into you and broke up your leg? How about three years down the road when you still can't move your foot and have to wear an ankle brace for the rest of your life because your peroneal nerve was bisected?

Edited by Captain Colon

Is that what you're gonna be saying while the nurses are shoving a suppository laxative up your butt cause you can't poop from all the morphine you're on after he crashed into you and broke up your leg?

i did say it was an asshole thing too do.

and on another note i would like geting suppositorys in my ass ^^

lmfao!!!!!!!!

Reply to Thread