? servers

? players online

Board of Directors meeting update.

• Content Count:  876

I think that the admin complaints should be availiable for everyone to see after they are resolved. This way we can all learn from the mistakes of others. Also, it will provide us admins some guidance on what is acceptable for us to do, and what is not.

Also, everyone being able to see the admin complaints will let all admins (new and old, or in my case, ancient) know that there are consequences for misbehavior.

Thank you, and good luck. We're all counting on you.

This is an automated message reminding you that we're all counting on you.  Good luck.

see more Lol Celebs

• Like 12

• Content Count:  3440

I think that the admin complaints should be availiable for everyone to see after they are resolved. This way we can all learn from the mistakes of others. Also, it will provide us admins some guidance on what is acceptable for us to do, and what is not.

Also, everyone being able to see the admin complaints will let all admins (new and old, or in my case, ancient) know that there are consequences for misbehavior.

Thank you, and good luck. We're all counting on you.

I have to agree with Blank here. After the issue is decided/resolved the results should be moved to a visible location and locked.

• Content Count:  4960

I did both (AAT and BAT) a while ago ^^

Good that the BD's give more rules about SG-A...

It's no big deal anyway...

BAT= 10 minutes

AAT= 30 minutes

Thanks to loblaw :p

• Content Count:  8754

I think that the admin complaints should be available for everyone to see after they are resolved. This way we can all learn from the mistakes of others. Also, it will provide us admins some guidance on what is acceptable for us to do, and what is not.

This sounds like a great idea. Kind of like CA proposals then, after they're accepted.

Reply to Thread