? servers

? players online

Raffle-Ticket Event [WINNER PICKED]

• Content Count:  5086

:(

Oh no =p

1. Play in the Reg CS:S server (count: unlimited)

By playing in the Reg CS:S server, you will get a chance to earn a raffle ticket either from KILLING a player or DYING to another player (suicides/world deaths won't count).

So technically I could go AFK and just rake up those raffle tickets. keke..shit I gave out my plan =[

Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  6712

Lol I'm not going to sit around bored as campers awp me in the head every round just to get into a raffle.

Would like to participate.....but in it's current state I'd rather watch paint dry than go on the reg server.

• Content Count:  11501

was just on reg, and do the kills/deaths not count if there are too few people for FBG to register anything?

He may count what's registered towards GameMe, not sure though. Either way, stats don't count for FBG unless 6 or more players are in, and it doesn't count for GameMe unless 4 or more players are in.

• Content Count:  1554

where are you gonna post the polls?

Mainly the *Fuck Noobs* thread.

am i above AO?

Yes.

If you hate us?

Yes.

Is there anyway to tell how many you got?

Edit: Actually, I'm going to keep this private.

Then don't post in the announcements section or tell Allan to make images auto-resize on the front page.

*yawn*

So technically I could go AFK and just rake up those raffle tickets. keke..shit I gave out my plan =[

If you are AFK for 2 rounds, you automatically get sent to spectator.

Lol I'm not going to sit around bored as campers awp me in the head every round just to get into a raffle.

Would like to participate.....but in it's current state I'd rather watch paint dry than go on the reg server.

With all due respect, I don't expect you to get any raffle tickets via kills either.

was just on reg, and do the kills/deaths not count if there are too few people for FBG to register anything?

The ticket dispenser is active as long as players are playing. So even 1 vs 1 still gives you the possibility of getting a raffle ticket.

• Content Count:  1078

Do we get raffle tickets for every kill and death? Just wondering, as it'll sometimes display a message saying "Congratulations, blahblah just received a raffle ticket." and sometimes it wont.

• Content Count:  1554

Do we have to play with our forum name to get a ticket?

No. I will trace the Steam ID to the gameMe stats sheet.

Do we get raffle tickets for every kill and death? Just wondering, as it'll sometimes display a message saying "Congratulations, blahblah just received a raffle ticket." and sometimes it wont.

You only have a small percentage of getting it every kill and death. The percentages are the same so getting 1 kill is the same as dying once. Of course, if you live longer and kill more, you get that 1 chance every kill you make, so skills and staying alive do play a crucial part.

Reply to Thread