? servers

? players online

hate life....

• Content Count:  4799

we share nothing in common,she stays home with kids all day while i work.i guess the age difference did catch up with me.i was 25 when i met her,she was 17 going on 18.idk.i'm calming down a little though.maybe its for the best.if shes not happy why should i be some lurking creepo still trying to hang on.it would be ubber pathetic.

If you don't try to hold your marrage together then you only show her that you are not interested. Try to find something in common. At least this way, even if you fail, you can tell your children in the future that you tried and show them too that you care.

• Content Count:  1405

I know how you think you'll seem like a pathetic man if you beg for her, but begging in a situation like this just really shows how much you care, and how much you want to be with your wife and your children. maybe that will show her that you care about her, and your children and she'll change her mind.

Like everyone has been saying, Stay positive, keep fighting for you children and your wife.

Good luck man.

• Content Count:  1752

I know how you think you'll seem like a pathetic man if you beg for her, but begging in a situation like this just really shows how much you care, and how much you want to be with your wife and your children. maybe that will show her that you care about her, and your children and she'll change her mind.

Like everyone has been saying, Stay positive, keep fighting for you children and your wife.

Good luck man.

I kind of feel the same.

If you really love her as much as you say you do, don't worry about losing some sort of pride.

I wish you the best of luck.

• Content Count:  1590

Damn that sucks, at least tell her what you have on your heart, and try to get custody of your children, at least every other week. And if nothing works at least try and get her to tell you the truth so you can get it off your mind and maybe try to improve what it was to show her you're willing to. Good luck with it, hope everything works out.

• Content Count:  490

Dude...take her to court, seriously. I know it may hurt you to have a battle against someone you probably still love, but if you really want to see your son; it has to be done. Unless she can prove you are an unfit parent, she can NOT be granted 100% custody of your kid...unless you give it to her.

I completely agree.

• Content Count:  3440

Sorry to hear this man, it's becoming more and more common.

we share nothing in common,she stays home with kids all day while i work.

This describes a large portion of the couples out there. My wife stays home all day with the kids while I work. That doesn't mean you don't have some common ground.

My kids are my life. Part of why I'm in-game so rarely these days is so that I can spend the time with them. Focus on the kids. Let her know that if she's dead set on divorce that she will not get the kids full time. Make it very clear to her that you are willing to fight for your paternal rights if you need to. Quite often you can go through mediation and settle on custody out of court.

Meanwhile spend as much time with the kids as possible. For them it's about quantity not quality. Some of the things that my son has remembered years later weren't a big deal to me but really meant a lot to him. Other things I spent a fortune on and went all out and he could have cared less. Do what the kids want, play with them use your spare time to be there for them and a divorce won't matter, regardless of what she does or says they will know who DAD is and what he means to them.

Either way I wish you luck.

Reply to Thread