? servers

? players online

College Tuition

• Content Count:  1938

I pay about $2000 a semester at my community college. That includes books and fees. I also live at home because it it not a residential college and i'm to poor to go in on an apartment. I'm currently finishing up my second semester in my Biology major. I'm planing on transferring into a 4 year after my AS and converting my major into Biochemistry.

I'm trying to work on getting the right education to get into the pharmaceutical fields. I would love to be a pharmacologist.

• Content Count:  6084

For 40k you could probably go to the University of Moscow and pay for plane tickets, housing etc etc while being immersed in the language.

The nice part is Stetson has agreed to send students to Moscow senior year and you still pay Stetson's rates.

And I'm not going into business.

And.... The Cold War is just beginning, the crap going down in the Middle East will slow down in a decade.

I was thinking about Mandarin instead but I'll stick with the Russians.

I know lets ask Super Nublet! He's from Ukraine after all!

• Content Count:  2936

The nice part is Stetson has agreed to send students to Moscow senior year and you still pay Stetson's rates.The nice part is Stetson has agreed to send students to Moscow senior year and you still pay Stetson's rates.

And I'm not going into business..

Or you could just go to Moscow at the Universityet moscovscy @ a much cheaper rate without paying stetsons rate. Also, agreements with other countries are often subject to change, I'd keep an eye on that. My issue with this school is that it is over priced, and the programs there leave a lot to be desired at undergrad and law. I considered them before committing to both FSU and my law school.

Wait, do you already have any ties to russia, russians, etc, or is this as we cubans call it "una paja mental". (mental masturbation)

Not to be a dick (Im concerned bc I hate seeing people piss money away on fraudulent educational pursuits.), but what exactly do you want to do, and how do you plan to pay back the loans, etc?

And I'm not going into business.

You should seriously consider studying it and economics @ least for a semester, it is extremely important in the working world to be at least familiar to those subjects. I'd add in one finance class as well. Self sufficiency in these areas prevents you from being one of these Epic Fail douches that declared bankruptcy 5593 times for lack of common sense.

EpicFail02.jpg

Not to be a dick (Im concerned bc I hate seeing people piss money away on fraudulent educational pursuits.), but what exactly do you want to do, and how do you plan to pay back the loans, etc?

I understand what you're saying but what loans? All of that money I listed was scholarships and grants. Paying back a $11500 X 4 isn't that awful bad, it may take a few years.

And how can I go to the University of Moscow without knowing any Russian past "Da".

And to Havok, as a primary language, yes Mandarin has the largest population (1.6 billion or so) but half of the Chinese are on farms anyways.

And I thought I heard Super say he could speak Russian?

• Content Count:  2936

46K in loans at a variable 6-12 % rate based on LIBOR is a LOT of money man, and depending on your payback plan and post school work may be a lot more than you can handle. Esp. with the major you are planning.

BTW, scholarships and grants may not last all 4 years. I know many people who lost scholarships, grants, etc. for random reasons from grades, to endowments running out.

Putting the cart before the horse is bad.

46K in loans at a variable 6-12 % rate based on LIBOR is a LOT of money man, and depending on your payback plan and post school work may be a lot more than you can handle. Esp. with the major you are planning.

BTW, scholarships and grants may not last all 4 years. I know many people who lost scholarships, grants, etc. for random reasons from grades, to endowments running out.

Putting the cart before the horse is bad.

Sigh..... this will never end...

Hell no to a adjustable rate loan, I'd rather play ball with the loan sharks.

and I'll be honest, my parents are no where near poor, they'll won't let me pay for the entire remainder so it'll be 50/50 which is 23K instead.

If you say I can't even play ball with that you just hate me. :001_huh:

And what do you mean by post-school work? As in the career? Starting pay is roughly 50K-70K, even without the degrees.

Reply to Thread