? servers

? players online

College Tuition

• Content Count:  2936

Dude, i dont hate you. I just hate to see someone make reverberating errors financially.

RE: Loans: Dude, that is the way student loans work, even low interest government provided one, the interest rate varies and fixes depending on the fed, and under certain types of loans, the LIBOR. Its not a loan like an adjustable rate subprime (which seems to be what you are thinking of) that have been on the news as of late.

Its great to see that your folks are going to help, you didnt mention that at first, and it does make a big diff.

Starting pay is roughly 50K-70K, even without the degrees.

Without the degrees as in HS degree only?

WTF kind of career outside of slangin' rock gives you 50-70 w/no degree?

• Content Count:  6084

Dude, i dont hate you. I just hate to see someone make reverberating errors financially.

RE: Loans: Dude, that is the way student loans work, even low interest government provided one, the interest rate varies and fixes depending on the fed, and under certain types of loans, the LIBOR. Its not a loan like an adjustable rate subprime (which seems to be what you are thinking of) that have been on the news as of late.

Its great to see that your folks are going to help, you didnt mention that at first, and it does make a big diff.

Without the degrees as in HS degree only?

WTF kind of career outside of slangin' rock gives you 50-70 w/no degree?

As of now a classified one. There are other requirements besides a HS or GED of course.

• Content Count:  6559

Classified?

As in you don't want people knowing of this gold mine, or it's government.

And if it's government then that's unnerving, though not surprising.

• Content Count:  6084

Not to burst your bubble though legal, but it's a certain oil/gas company, and they've been looking into expanding into Russia ever since they went capitalist, (not really democratic though).

• Content Count:  1938

Not to burst your bubble though legal, but it's a certain oil/gas company, and they've been looking into expanding into Russia ever since they went capitalist, (not really democratic though).

Looking to make some money on the back of others 'eh?

Reply to Thread