? servers

? players online

Scary Stories

• Content Count:  8383

I got some, I'll go with one that I remember the best when I was a child;

When I was young I lived in hawaii for 3 years in base housing (Father was a US Marine). Well this house we lived in was haunted, and as a child I didnt understand this till I was older and my mother explain to me what I had seen really was.

When I was playing in my room, I think I was playing with my GI Joes. I heard a noise in my closet like something moved in and out of the closet. Of course I went to investigate, what I saw didnt scare me but confused me. I saw what looked like two red dots..I guess you could say it could have been eyes looking thru my closet. I just turned around and went back to playing.

Now one time I was laying in my bed, and I was just waking up in the morning. Usually when I wake up I open my eyes and look around a bit. Well I did this even as a child and I sat up alittle and what I saw was a human like figure running in what looked like slow motion sprint into the bathroom that was next to my room. It wasnt a full body human but what looked like blured light in the form of a human.

You think this is where the story ends, but it gets better. One time my father was in the living room. The house we lived in on base housing was a two story. So he thought he heard me and my sister running around upstairs to the point he got up and yelled at us to stop. Well me and my sister walked thru the front door and asked him to stop what. Pretty freaky shit

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  2001

I sometimes hear voices in my head. Someone whispering my name, wherever I am, telling me to burn stuff.

Sometimes, the lights flicker at random and I feel really cold. Sometimes I see dreams, where I'm reading the news, it is about how North Korea nuked Tokyo.

I think im going crazy :S

You schizophrenic?

• Content Count:  2095

masterpiece from /x/

DAY OF BLOOD

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED!

• Content Count:  2994

Sometimes, i experience things i've seen before... Like i saw into the future or some shit, its really scary when it happens.

It's called deja vu, it's not scary, it's cool.

Reply to Thread