? players online

Are the rules bendable?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are the rules bendable?

• Yes, if it is all in good fun.
    • No, rules are rules.

Rules and Abuse

• Content Count:  4123

Yea it pretty much depends on what is going on and what the people in the server/admins feel about it, as said before some rules should never be broken as well.

• Content Count:  539

Im not talking about like if someone's being rascist and you find it funny its okay. Thats not. I mean like how I, um, accuse everyone of promiscious behavior. If youve played with me odds are i have. And if someone seriously gets pissed off i stop. That's breaking a rule, and ive never even been kicked for it.

• Content Count:  4799

It depends on what admin in on the servers, some admins bend the rules a bit.

I myself am harsh. Only one warning and I don' tend to go easy on them if they don't listen. They usually take the first warning or are saved another admin who gives them a less harsh punishement. Not that im a mean and angry person, on the on the contrary, I am a very nice and polite person but just don't break the rules because I show little mercy :) ( maybe with a few exceptions depending on the situation )

00Rbhs-92078184.jpg

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  8383

The way I look at it is rules are rules, its very rare Im gonna look the other way for someone to do something against the rules for the sake of fun.

Reply to Thread