? servers

? players online

Crappy Life Rant

• Content Count:  1933

If you dont wish to be bored by basicly my life's story then leave now.

Oh god where to start? Well.....I'm in a bit of a rut in my school work and crap, everything about that place sucks, the people, the way you're treated for not being in a gang, people who think their in gangs just to be cool. It just sucks. :thumbdown: I've been out of school for nearly thirty days this year and I'm on their "watch list". I'm not doing any work for reasons that i dont even know and i'm pretty much expecting to fail this year and put in alternative school with all the losers. On top of all this i dont have a dad to help out, he ditched me and my mom when i was born, untill i was five i would go and visit him on thursdays, then one week he just didnt show up I didnt see him until i got a step dad that i love to death but doesnt help at all either, he was working in the trailor park that my stepdad lived in and he didnt say anything, but he knew we were there. The reason he left is basicly because the idea of being a father and being responsable scared the crap outta him. He beat my mom when she was pregnent with me and there are kids at school who know this and say that "thats the reason im so fucked up".

So i had a teenage mom with no dad and living with my grandparents and my mom under one roof. It wasnt until that i was 10 that we finally moved out.

I can sue my dad for at least 30,000 dollars of child support when i turn 18 and its exactly what i plan to do.Hmmm...what els sucks? I've basicly been put on a unofficail suicide watch and I've been "diagnosed"(sp?) with deppresion. I cant think of anything els at 2:22 AM when i have school in about 5 hours.

Hope this didnt make you fall asleep at yer desk.

Sol :glare:

Edited by SOLANUM

• Content Count:  104

If you dont wish to be bored by basicly my life's story then leave now.

Oh god where to start? Well.....I'm in a bit of a rut in my school work and crap, everything about that place sucks, the people, the way you're treated for not being in a gang, people who think their in gangs just to be cool. It just sucks. :thumbdown: I've been out of school for nearly thirty days this year and I'm on their "watch list". I'm not doing any work for reasons that i dont even know and i'm pretty much expecting to fail this year and put in alternative school with all the losers. On top of all this i dont have a dad to help out, he ditched me and my mom when i was born, untill i was five i would go and visit him on thursdays, then one week he just didnt show up I didnt see him until i got a step dad that i love to death but doesnt help at all either, he was working in the trailor park that my stepdad lived in and he didnt say anything, but he knew we were there. The reason he left is basicly because the idea of being a father and being responsable scared the crap outta him. He beat my mom when she was pregnent with me and there are kids at school who know this and say that "thats the reason im so fucked up".

So i had a teenage mom with no dad and living with my grandparents and my mom under one roof. It wasnt until that i was 10 that we finally moved out.

I can sue my dad for at least 30,000 dollars of child support when i turn 18 and its exactly what i plan to do.Hmmm...what els sucks? I've basicly been put on a unofficail suicide watch and I've been "diagnosed"(sp?) with deppresion. I cant think of anything els at 2:22 AM when i have school in about 5 hours.

Hope this didnt make you fall asleep at yer desk.

Sol :glare:

cross.gif

• Content Count:  1554

Solanum, the best thing to do is to appreciate the things you have. Forget your emotions and control your life.

The only feeling you should ever feel is the desire to overcome yourself and anything that stands in your way.

Surround yourself with positive environments because then you will never have to feel depression ever again. Even if depression comes at you from all sides, learn to negate that feeling and find an activity that you can enjoy that is both healthy and constructive.

I don't necessarily blame your parents for your circumstance because life is how it is. If you ever feel depressed, you know that you're not appreciating life to its fullest. Even if you live a crappy life, you can make it better if you start taking hold of it.

If you're one of the people who have issues with others judging you, learn to ignore it. Learn to better yourself through the works of human arts. Watch some comedy movies, listen to classical music without lyrics, and above all else, excel in your school work because that is what determines how your future will turn out.

It's human nature to feel depressed. Take anybody and isolate them from everyone else for instance. I guarantee you that person will slowly become depressed, since they have no one to acknowledge their existence.

Even if you're going through tough times in your mental state right now, later on you will benefit the ability to be independent.

Work for your life. That is the only real way to find any meaning of your own existence. If you don't work, and you become lazy, you are as good as a sacrifice for the human race.

If you are able to establish any relationship with any body, do it and nurture your relationship. Work hard for your life and for others, even if it seems that the world is against you.

This applies to everyone... each and every person wants to feel wanted, belonged, and/or acknowledged. Those who expects it to be given freely are those who takes their life for granted. The only real way to be happy is to be happy being sad. Once you learn to do that, then depression would be the least of your problems.

---

If you need living proof of anything I've said, take this community for example.

Every admin that is part of Zombie Murder are friends of each other. Some adores another, some may not like each other, but that doesn't matter because they are bound by one entity: the ZM Community.

The founder of this community wants people to know about him, he wants to be acknowledged and feel useful. The admins that pays for admin wants to be acknowledged as well. They pay for their admins, and the ones who really wants to stand out, now holds a huge portion of this community's power: The Board of Directors.

They find a place where their skills are useful. They worked for their skills and by doing so, become accepted and acknowledged.

This isn't however, the last place that they'll go in order to be acknowledged. They have to sustain their lifestyle as well, so they work. Real jobs, real people, nothing too good to be true (like the internet).

---

Don't waste time figuring out what you're going to do. If you're under 18, you only need to focus on education and receive support from the government. Everything else should be time to add culture to your life.

If you're ever feeling depressed, knock it off and go watch some South Park. Shit kicks ass.

• Content Count:  670

It's human nature to feel depressed. Take anybody and isolate them from everyone else for instance. I guarantee you that person will slowly become depressed, since they have no one to acknowledge their existence.

This is technically not 100% true, but the exceptions have a personality disorder and are pretty rare. And I wouldn't say it's "human nature to feel depressed," everyone is different. It could be in a given PERSON'S nature to feel depressed, while it might be in someone else's nature to look on the bright side. I happened to have loving parents...I hated it as a kid and to this day it annoys the shit out of me.

Either way that was a gr8 post, aside from some other minor philosophical gripes :thumbup:

If you ever feel like things can't any worse, let me know and I'll bring my "O HAY DER" spray back :cool: I also have plenty of depressing stories I could tell you that'll make your life look like big pimpin' :001_wub:

On another note, if you feel like you've been misdiagnosed with depression (or "diagnosed" with quotes by a social worker or something), you have every right to get a second opinion from a licensed psychologist. It's very rare to find a school counselor or psychologist who is an actual psychologist. It's kinda one of those things that might be important to know, considering the impact it'll have on all aspects of your life.

• Content Count:  2445

Start a relationship and keep it going.. you should find a girl you like and want to spend time with that likewise will end up liking you and wanting to spend time with you. It'll keep you busy and give you something to do, and hey.. you might get something out of it. :cool: :001_wub:

Godspeed.

• Content Count:  2445

girls are totally gay dude

do you want him to get cooties or something

you're right my bad

please remain ignorant of women solanum... for your sake

• Content Count:  6559

I would say DON'T start a relationship until YOUR life is on the right track. The last thing you need is another mindfuck.

Don't worry about figuring out what you want to do yet. All I can say is that you should really try to finish high school and go to college, if you have to repeat a grade so be it. You can go to community college then transfer to a big school after a year or two.

I cannot stress enough the need for you to finish school and continue your education, it's as much of a guarantee to a "normal" future as you can assure yourself of, where you won't have to be dependent on other people.

Either that or start a business, but that requires money, so going to school first is the best route.

I've got a decent job and good life, but I still don't know what the fuck I "Want" to do. I don't know if I'll ever really know, but just find something that you don't mind doing.

Some people are lucky in that they know from an early age what their passion is and what they want. The rest of us just have to keep on truckin until we figure that out.

Reply to Thread