? servers

? players online

Crappy Life Rant

• Content Count:  619

Hey sol its your good friend widow :) Hows it going u cockny wiesel ;)

Yeah dude my life practically sux to but i tried the great method of replacing full stops with smiley faces :)

P.S were u seeing slipknot ?

P.S P.S u can always come my house for a big hug buddy :)

• Content Count:  1933

I'm seein SlipKnoT, Disturbed and DragonForce in Augest in Tinley Park Illinois, its a good hour and a half drive from my house but well worth it. Its at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre.

Sol :mellow:

• Content Count:  2936

i saw slipnot once my first year of college, back in the spring of 2002. It was okay. I really enjoyed limp bizkit better, or best concert Ive ever been to (honestly) kiss and alice cooper with my old man

3 encores.

• Content Count:  1938

if wouldnt go for a girlfreind too quick make some guy freinds 1st not in a gay way.just too have some manly thing's too talk about.look this is comeing from a guy thats that would just call you A EMO and get on with my life.but look get some freinds not internet freinds [bTW] i mean there is nothen wrong haveing internet freinds.but make some real life freinds @ school or where you live...............then you got school well there is 3 major rule's to school...........[1.]have a group of freinds & always have a freind that has your back for anything! for example i hang out with a bunch of thug's how yall would say it.so there the most popular group of people i guess.and the only reson i say that if cuase we have alot of pozers trying to act all gangster just too fit in.cuase they dont know there real personality.so i guess what im trying too say is find a group of freinds just like you.dont try too be someone your not! thats the worst thing you could ever do.so what if your not the most popular person @ your school so what if your group of freinds isnt that popular it's what make's you happy.[2.]dont care what people think about you only if there girls then you kinda got too care:001_tt2:[3.]chose your freinds carefully find your real freinds from the fake freinds finsh school & since you have only been too school 40 days just about.so you fail school for this year! lol have fun being a freshman again:sleep:but while you still have like 2 months befor school ends for summer try too make freinds then next year atless you will know some people.

matt-:bored:

lolz highschool sux

Reply to Thread