? servers

? players online

Crappy Life Rant

• Content Count:  2445

I would say DON'T start a relationship until YOUR life is on the right track. The last thing you need is another mindfuck.

Don't worry about figuring out what you want to do yet. All I can say is that you should really try to finish high school and go to college, if you have to repeat a grade so be it. You can go to community college then transfer to a big school after a year or two.

I cannot stress enough the need for you to finish school and continue your education, it's as much of a guarantee to a "normal" future as you can assure yourself of, where you won't have to be dependent on other people.

Either that or start a business, but that requires money, so going to school first is the best route.

I've got a decent job and good life, but I still don't know what the fuck I "Want" to do. I don't know if I'll ever really know, but just find something that you don't mind doing.

Some people are lucky in that they know from an early age what their passion is and what they want. The rest of us just have to keep on truckin until we figure that out.

After rereading the opening post, you're right. I skimmed through and thought he was just kind of bored, which is why I suggested starting a relationship. Listen to Red

Edited by LitKey

• Content Count:  180

Well life can suck, I know this well. So far in my life, the only way I have got by is ignoring it. Keeping my mind focused on the moment, or distracted with things like my computer (though I know this isn't going to fix it). I avoid dwelling on how life is going. Obviously, one's hardships are difficult to explain without going into detail, but I'll just say that the last time I remember being happy with life was when I was 8, and mostly carefree.

Besides... it could be worse... I could be this guy:

(I made this character a fairly dumb brute, so his dialog options are somewhat limited)

scr00002jw5.png

scr00003aq0.png

scr00004wo3.png

scr00005yn0.png

scr00006aj7.png

scr00007sz0.png

(Past bad, no talk. Things good now?)

scr00008oi3.png

scr00009qo4.png

scr00010sr2.png

scr00011hp0.png

scr00012vg6.png

scr00013ih0.png

scr00014oy7.png

scr00015vc9.png

scr00016iq7.png

(Me... uh... you... You no have wife or child?)

scr00017db4.png

Oh yeah! The advice part!

Don't dwell on your troubles. It will only make things far, far worse.

• Content Count:  148

Life is hard and shitty sol, only today a close friend of mine came into work in tears due to her 30 year old son (2 kids of his own) got wiped out in a car crash.

one second living, next second ended.

Remember, no matter how shitty it gets mate, it could get alot worse.

Keep your chin up son, keep on fighting to find your place in life.

Nothing comes easy to us in life, but when we achieve it and outdo oursevles, then we realise it was worth it.

We are all behind you bro, make your life worth living.

• Content Count:  1141

Chin up Sol! Think of it in terms of karma, it will all balance out in the end. How do you get on suicide watch? Failed attempt or just physic evaluation? On a downer my uncle died tonight(Cancer)

• Content Count:  6084

I donate a microphone to Solanum's cause, a signed copy "Zombie Survival Guide".

What all are you guys doing besides copying and pasting monologues from support hotlines?

Seriously though we love you man.

Not in teh ghey way though.

Reply to Thread