? servers

? players online

Crappy Life Rant

• Content Count:  2936

Im with red here.

Or you can take my route, embrace the dark side, sol, and be a lawyer. Take all that suffering... and use it to make money and make other people's life arbitrarily miserable, happy, etc in doing so.

And now.. intermission:

EwTZ2xpQwpA

• Content Count:  1933

Thanks for all yer support guys, i skipped school once again yesterday but my mom is holdin those SlipKnoT tickets over my head so i think ima go on Monday. =P

And PotShot dont bother with the mic the jack on my computor is fucked up, I'll take the signed Z Survival Guide though. =P

Sol :sleep:

• Content Count:  2678

Start a relationship and keep it going.. you should find a girl you like and want to spend time with that likewise will end up liking you and wanting to spend time with you. It'll keep you busy and give you something to do, and hey.. you might get something out of it. :cool: :001_wub:

Godspeed.

if wouldnt go for a girlfreind too quick make some guy freinds 1st not in a gay way.just too have some manly thing's too talk about.look this is comeing from a guy thats that would just call you A EMO and get on with my life.but look get some freinds not internet freinds [bTW] i mean there is nothen wrong haveing internet freinds.but make some real life freinds @ school or where you live...............then you got school well there is 3 major rule's to school...........[1.]have a group of freinds & always have a freind that has your back for anything! for example i hang out with a bunch of thug's how yall would say it.so there the most popular group of people i guess.and the only reson i say that if cuase we have alot of pozers trying to act all gangster just too fit in.cuase they dont know there real personality.so i guess what im trying too say is find a group of freinds just like you.dont try too be someone your not! thats the worst thing you could ever do.so what if your not the most popular person @ your school so what if your group of freinds isnt that popular it's what make's you happy.[2.]dont care what people think about you only if there girls then you kinda got too care:001_tt2:[3.]chose your freinds carefully find your real freinds from the fake freinds finsh school & since you have only been too school 40 days just about.so you fail school for this year! lol have fun being a freshman again:sleep:but while you still have like 2 months befor school ends for summer try too make freinds then next year atless you will know some people.

matt-:bored:

• Content Count:  1933

so you fail school for this year! lol have fun being a freshman again:sleep:but while you still have like 2 months befor school ends for summer try too make freinds then next year atless you will know some people.

matt-:bored:

That wasnt quite as supportive as i hoped but you meant well :001_tongue:

Sol :mellow:

• Content Count:  670

I can't shake the sneaking suspicion that you're not actually an engineer.

Thanks for all yer support guys, i skipped school once again yesterday but my mom is holdin those SlipKnoT tickets over my head so i think ima go on Monday. =P

ahahhahaha owned...seriously though you better go to skewl. If you think it's bad now wait till you actually end up in some kind of remedial school.

It's probably too late now, but if you really hate school the best idea is to just do all the work, take as many classes as possible during the summer and graduate early. Or drop out.

Reply to Thread