? servers

? players online

I'm fucking banned off STEAM?

• Content Count:  2180

Come on guys, his first image was a photobucket account linked image and the second one was a .de site, you guys should've caught this one easier than a detroit ball going down left field.

• Content Count:  1079

I posted in the CB I was joking, and the "successful troll is successful" on page 1 should verify that

Wait, so you're proud of this? You're proud of trolling?

:pound:

---

This is my reply to you and this thread. You, sir, drip in hypocrisy more than I.

...I don't see why you find it appropriate to post here if you have nothing better to do than troll. And to think, you're an admin.

Your first post was unnecessary...but rather you decided to be a gigantic faggot and begin a meaningless ....meanwhile, if I remember right, there's a lot of bitching going on about how shitty OTF is because of the shit going on in it.

And I know you're going to say "this post is dumb XDD lulz!", so I'll simply comment on this now before I have to +1 again-[the off-topic forums here have] potential and could [be] turned into something good. (And still can, if you and other idiots leave ASAP.)

All you're doing is adding even stupider comments to the OTF so when people are searching through posts they can see your idiotic attempt at trolling [the forum].

I don't know if you think you're cool for being a gigantic [troll] and attempting to [ruin] a [forum], but all you're doing is looking like a gigantic [troll].

I'd like to also state this isn't a derailing comment, as it's a fact you're [a troll]- and please, don't comment anymore- I think this topic has had enough of your [trolling and self-entertainment].

I made a few edits so it was more applicable to this situation. Bite me.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2095

Wait, so you're proud of this? You're proud of trolling?

---

This is my reply to you and this thread. You, sir, drip in hypocrisy more than I.

I made a few edits so it was more applicable to this situation. Bite me.

I think you just posted the quote just for the sake of posting the quote, I quoted on an awful attempt at trolling a meaningful topic, I, on the other hand, created a thread so everyone can get a laugh. You need to learn how to edit to make things more meaningful.

It was more of a joke than an attempt at trolling, yours, on the other hand, was an attempt to bash a thread- which you are once again proving to do. (quite badly)

It seems you're still quite butthurt about before, but that's cool, keep trying to get back at me- maybe one time you wont come up with such a shitty post to try to do so.

Also, please explain how it's bad for OTF since that's what the quote was circulating on.

Come on guys, his first image was a photobucket account linked image and the second one was a .de site, you guys should've caught this one easier than a detroit ball going down left field.

The first link was obviously going to be from my photobucket, how else would I upload it? The second was obvious though.

Edited by SoulKeeper

Reply to Thread