? servers

? players online

Winners of the SG raffle.

• Content Count:  4960

Only 2 days to claim a prize? I was out of town...

OMG SERIOUSLY, SUCKS TO BE YOU AT THE MOMENT XD

I feel sorry for you, but bad luck more chance for me to get drawn :thumb:

Better luck next time!

• Content Count:  298

3 Months + On forum's, So people can't just hear about a free raffle and join the forums just for the raffle.

Ya they definitely need to add a rule like that to the next raffle, since this whole raffle thing should be an opportunity for Steam gamers to give back to the members that supported the community as it grew. Therefore i think it should be at least Reg+ if not higher.

• Content Count:  1053

Ya they definitely need to add a rule like that to the next raffle, since this whole raffle thing should be an opportunity for Steam gamers to give back to the members that supported the community as it grew. Therefore i think it should be at least Reg+ if not higher.

I have held countless giveaways to give back to members who have supported this community, at least half a dozen. All of which was only mem+.

Stop complaining.

• Content Count:  298

I have held countless giveaways to give back to members who have supported this community, at least half a dozen. All of which was only mem+.

Stop complaining.

I`m not complaining at the lack of contests for mem+ im complaining because of the fact that this was announced on the servers and I guarantee that a lot of the people entered, created a forums account just to get into this drawing and will probably never post in the forums again. Now if someone like that wins this contest I just feel that its unfair to people that have been with SG for years.

• Content Count:  1662

I`m not complaining at the lack of contests for mem+ im complaining because of the fact that this was announced on the servers and I guarantee that a lot of the people entered, created a forums account just to get into this drawing and will probably never post in the forums again. Now if someone like that wins this contest I just feel that its unfair to people that have been with SG for years.

if that brings more people to the community and give the current people a chance to win thingss, then the goal of this raffle was accomplished. im sure with help for a few of the high donors, ngo and the higher up, this sort of raffel will happen again with even better/more prizes, so i think for now.

STFU and WELCOME TO THE COMUNITY BITCHES!!!!!

and i just though if people lower than mem's entered and had 0 chance of winning, how is that fair?

• Like 1
Edited by tinkerbell

• Content Count:  234

Stop complaining.

Off topic, but I love your avatar.

Back on topic:

It's great to see that the goal's been completed around 2 times over. That means more stuff!

• Content Count:  54

Stop complaining.

Finally someone on our newcomers side- is true I did sign up because of the raffle but if I didn't I wouldn't have found out about this community. So not all of us sign up and left I stayed.

• Content Count:  23

Dude I have been with SG for a year Reg + contest would be a lil unfair don't you think?

As for people who are new comers I think they can take part in contest as long their wanting to join for more then just the contest.

• Content Count:  234

Dude I have been with SG for a year Reg + contest would be a lil unfair don't you think?

As for people who are new comers I think they can take part in contest as long their wanting to join for more then just the contest.

Eh... seeing as you registered in december, you still have 3 months and 1 week before being here for a year ;)

Nice avatar though. Duo is my fav gundam wing char.

Reply to Thread