? servers

? players online

Winners of the SG raffle.

• Content Count:  2085

Soo..? It's past noon here, are the prizes to be donated to Sg? Or another drawing?

I really hope for the latter! If not a redraw soon, maybe some similar competition for Mems and higher.

• Content Count:  605

Many of you missed the entire point of the raffle. It's to encourage new people to join our community. Does it suck that a totally random new person with 0 posts won the prizes? Sure it does, but thats not the point. If the raffle had restrictions like Status, Length of time on forums, post count, then there would be far less people joining the community. Should we have some SG-Reg+ Raffles? Sure why not, but those won't be for bringing in new members.

If they don't claim their prize, NGO should donate the money like he said back to SG, maybe for another raffle down the road. Either way, grats to the winners!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1324

Many of you missed the entire point of the raffle. It's to encourage new people to join our community. Does it suck that a totally random new person with 0 posts won the prizes? Sure it does, but thats not the point. If the raffle had restrictions like Status, Length of time on forums, post count, then there would be far less people joining the community. Should we have some SG-Reg+ Raffles? Sure why not, but those won't be for bringing in new members.

If they don't claim their prize, NGO should donate the money like he said back to SG, maybe for another raffle down the road. Either way, grats to the winners!

You seem to have missed the point of why having SG.Reg/SG.Mem+ raffles would be good. What's the point of having new members come if they are just going to join for the raffle and never log in again? Giving notice to things like this could allow us to get new members, and have them become active to get these higher ranks.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  605

You seem to have missed the point of why having SG.Reg/SG.Mem+ raffles would be good. What's the point of having new members come if they are just going to join for the raffle and never log in again? Giving notice to things like this could allow us to get new members, and have them become active to get these higher ranks.

Now that I think about it, it seems it was geared more toward joining Gametracker.com and boosting our rank there. So maybe the goal wasn't to gain members overall. I dunno lol. Either way, there was always a chance this could happen.

Once the wife and I get finished moving to Orlando and I have a little more free time, I will donate some funds for a raffle for SG-Mem+ or somethin. But I gotta wait till after the move.

Reply to Thread