? servers

? players online

What's your internet speed?

• Content Count:  78

wow this thread blew up lol, wow some of you guys with the 20000 +++ down load and up load is krazy !! either A. you spend craxy amounts of money on internet B. you have like fiber optics or t1 in your bedroom or C. you did the test at work (which some of you admitted)

i get 10 k download wich is 10 meg cable from charter

verizon has true fiber optics right to your computer... unfortunatly its not in my area yet :( cant wait though

• Content Count:  1938

wow this thread blew up lol, wow some of you guys with the 20000 +++ down load and up load is krazy !! either A. you spend craxy amounts of money on internet B. you have like fiber optics or t1 in your bedroom or C. you did the test at work (which some of you admitted)

i get 10 k download wich is 10 meg cable from charter

verizon has true fiber optics right to your computer... unfortunatly its not in my area yet :( cant wait though

I'm just using regular comcast cable in my region. Although I think the guys installing the system said something about our feed being much faster because they had to rig up a whole new cable just for where i lived. I live in the woods and there isn't cable coverage for the whole place, we just got lucky.

• Content Count:  6741

fuck you Paul, I presume they have already put in the fibre optic cables in Doncaster?

At work:

462683381.png

At home:

462685039.png

Edited by Daze

• Content Count:  513

Home:

462713923.png

Town 100 miles away:

462711427.png

I think it varies on what city you're testing also because Phoenix is much more busier compared to Tucson. Anyways, off to school ^_^

Reply to Thread