? servers

? players online

Mapping Contest is up :)

• Content Count:  3697

If you guys have a question on how to do something that is pertinent to your map feel free to ask and someone will be more than happy to explain in detail how it's done :)

If you do have questions though please keep them approx in your skill range. Don't be asking how to do intricate I/O's with calculating stuff and specific cases, if you don't even know what an entity is yet heh.

• Content Count:  3791

For me to map, I need inspiration. Every time I look at an awesome map it inspires me.

Then when I turn on Source SDK, I need to avoid problems, or Ill just rage.

@_@

Bout same for me, but after 5 mins I'm like, fuck it I cba... God, I remember 2/3 years ago when I spent ALL my time in it... How times change :L

• Content Count:  1026

I was thinking of doing an RP map... Then I just couldn't be arsed... I've already got a MASSIVE block of flats... I just cba to make the inside... It'll be like 100+ rooms...

Awesome. But please, just do me this, familiar textures and props only. I hate the ERROR signs with a burning passion!

• Content Count:  18

im'a mapping stuff every here and there.. hopefully i'll have something to show in this, i still see myself as a n00b mapper tho but my work will show for that.. hmm one thing i have to ask tho; can we do remakes of back alley (renamed of course) and things like that? or does every map handed in have to me a hole new idea.. sry if i failed reading the rule or was to lazy to read everything :yawn:

• Content Count:  8754

im'a mapping stuff every here and there.. hopefully i'll have something to show in this, i still see myself as a n00b mapper tho but my work will show for that.. hmm one thing i have to ask tho; can we do remakes of back alley (renamed of course) and things like that? or does every map handed in have to me a hole new idea.. sry if i failed reading the rule or was to lazy to read everything :yawn:

Well you'd score low on the originality portion if you made a remake of a map, but it's your choice.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3791

Awesome. But please, just do me this, familiar textures and props only. I hate the ERROR signs with a burning passion!

Alright then, just for you ill make it, you never know, it might actually turn into a darkrp map... :L

I might re-do the outside, atm its council flats lol...

EDIT:

Re-done it, rooms are MUCH bigger now, but only 24 rooms :L

Fucking hell... This is MASSIVE!! :L

Edited by Tweezy

Reply to Thread