? servers

? players online

How would you kill the person you hate?

• Content Count:  2095

Like are you just on your computer and randomly you think "What are 3 ways I would kill a person?" I better report this to SG! lol no offence

It's better than the kids who are eating pizza and figure they should make a thread called "wats ur favorit pizza plaec"

Stupid thread, stupid thing to talk about.

Someone today at my school got in a fight and got knifed.

They should practice their naruto skills more.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1166

First, I would amputate all of his limbs. In place of his right arm, I would crudely sew on an air pressure powered rusty iron spear. In place of his left arm, I would jab forks into the stump and use a blow torch to melt the skin around it. In place of his left leg I would sew on a a jagged saw blade, and for his right leg a studded mace. I would take out one of his eyes and replace it with a metal ball to give him a handicap. I would then send hundreds of lackeys armed with butter knives, attempting to stab my enemy until he perishes from blunt wounds or exhaustion.

• Content Count:  494

First, I would amputate all of his limbs. In place of his right arm, I would crudely sew on an air pressure powered rusty iron spear. In place of his left arm, I would jab forks into the stump and use a blow torch to melt the skin around it. In place of his left leg I would sew on a a jagged saw blade, and for his right leg a studded mace. I would take out one of his eyes and replace it with a metal ball to give him a handicap. I would then send hundreds of lackeys armed with butter knives, attempting to stab my enemy until he perishes from blunt wounds or exhaustion.

Sounds like someone's been watching too much Saw.

• Content Count:  481

just how the guy did it in law abiding citizen

FUCK YES! I was going to say that.

I dun have any enemies, just this really annoying fat kid, id love to kick his ass just for fun

Edited by Nasdaqian

Reply to Thread