? servers

? players online

Desperate Need of Help!

• Content Count:  1030

Okay, so i realized earlier that once i get a decent crosshair, i actually do good at CS:S. The thing is that i need a good crosshair. Any suggestions?

(color, size, transparent or not, maybe a console code that could help?) Thanks!

Also, which ones do you use and why? Again....im trying things out, looking for one that works (and that i can see while playing Dust2)

• Content Count:  1030

Many people say black, but how is that the best as you barely can see it in the shadows? Not that I tried this one yet so I might be mistaken, but thats what's on my mind when I think of a black crosshair lol. I prefer green with cl_crosshairscale 9000, just as little as possible lol.

ill try that too. thanks

• Content Count:  2206

Many people say black, but how is that the best as you barely can see it in the shadows? Not that I tried this one yet so I might be mistaken, but thats what's on my mind when I think of a black crosshair lol. I prefer green with cl_crosshairscale 9000, just as little as possible lol.

Its hard to explain. I'll try this. Its much darker than most shadows so I can generally see it through it most dark spots. Plus how many maps are there that are pitch black..

Reply to Thread