? servers

? players online

Stepping down as President/Owner

• Content Count:  680

it's a shame to see you go :( but i guess it was bound to happen sometime, thanks for everything you've put into this community! without it i'd never of met some people that i'm friends with now and i wouldn't have anywhere to hang out on the internet D:

now to just get rid of jager and the british shall run sg!

• Content Count:  2833

Nuggs ;-;

You better be around for karaoke nights! :

Thank you for making ZM/SG

Like you said its been an escape for me as well from the bad things in my life (ex)

and its brought me many good friends and even love (wat)

Now go spend more time with your two beautiful kids :p

• Content Count:  4198

To be honest I'm stunned. This community - its structure, its people and everyone who supports it - is definitely something to be proud of.

I've always had a great respect for the way things are run and everyone who helps to keep this place going. We may not always agree with one another but even when conflict rears its ugly head I'm still glad people have that ability to express their views (unlike some communities), and I think a lot of people take that for granted.

I think that I can speak for all the BDs, AOs, CAs, SAs, supporters, regulars, members and everyone inbetween that we will do our best to keep this community up to the standard it has been under your 'reign' and to then supercede that.

Thanks for everything Haggard, I never really got to know you outside of official business or me raging on reg, but I'm still disheartened to see you go. All the best in everything you do in life!

• Like 3
Edited by Huwajux

• Content Count:  5086

:cry: I hope you still stick around and play when you have time! Our work hours conflict but I miss playing with you, Red, almost all the old school players.

Good luck Haggard, I hope you have more time to work everything out for the better now that you don't have to worry so much about the drama in SG.

• Content Count:  1157

I still have yet to play a game or even talk to you on vent, Haggard, but I can tell already that you're an awesome person and I thank you for making a community that made my CS:S and G-Mod experience so much better. I will continue to support and contribute to this community for as long as I can. Take care, friend. :)

Reply to Thread