? servers

? players online

A great past, and a look to the future

• Content Count:  6466

With all of the recent changes in the community, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for being a part of SteamGamers, and sticking with it through the good and rough times.

When I first joined here, in October of 2008, I was amazed at how well this community was run and how many members it had. I thought of SteamGamers as the top community out there, and it couldn’t be beaten. It had the most popular servers, and many of them to boot. I originally found out about SteamGamers through a friend, who brought me to the Zombie Escape server. The map was ze_sst_b2 (hope I got that right!), and I was new to Counter Strike: Source. I had a little bit of trouble at first, but the environment around me was amazing. The players were nice and friendly, and I had a hell of a time. After that, I joined the site, bought supporter, and applied for admin after. I thought SteamGamers was the best community out there.

Today, I still think the same thing.

We have loads of successful servers, a HUGE user base, and a great team of administrators to keep everyone in line. Our server administrators, including myself- while sometimes, we rant and rave about things a little too much, love this community and show it through our actions in the servers. We keep the players in line, issue bans and warnings where needed and even have a little fun along the way. The huge amount of dedication and activity that the SAs put in is absolutely astonishing, and I thank you all for being here and showing that you want to be here.

Next, our members. Without you, we wouldn’t be here. Thank you all for being a part of this community, playing in our servers, and posting on our forums. Without you, there would be no SteamGamers for you to play in. Thank you for making our servers popular and some of the best out there.

To all of our higher up staff, you do a kickass job at keeping this community afloat. Although some shuffling in the highest ranks has been made, you are all and have been doing a kick ass job at what you do. Congratulations to all of the new BDs and AOs, and to Ngo as our new MA, and to Jager for being our Vice President. I hope you all do us proud and make the “second-generation of SteamGamers” the best yet. To all of the other higher ups I missed, you are doing a splendid job, and keep it up. Thanks for sticking with SG and making sure it is the BEST it can be.

I want to thank Garfield for putting a tremendous amount of time and effort in to the community, including the forums and the servers, and everything else that he does. The amount of work he’s put in to the community is not to be forgotten, in any event.

To all of our Community Advisors and Legends, thank you for all of the work you do. Be it server administration, voting on people to get admin, making proposals for the community, and any other work you do, you’re doing an absolutely superb job. You guys are, honestly, the muscles of the community, because you are the leading SAs and former higher ups, and you guys are the direct line between the SAs and the higher ups. Without you, we wouldn’t be moving forward at all.

I’d also like to thank all of our supporters. Your donations mean a lot, because they account for a lot of the money that goes into running the community. Thank you for donating, and showing your dedication to SteamGamers and your love for the community. I hope you all stay with us through thick and thin, and that you stay active in the servers and on the forums.

So, what’s next for SteamGamers? A new name? More servers? Global domination? I don’t know for certain, but I know one thing for sure: We can only go up. Even though there's been a change in the highest ranks, the ranks have and will be filled with competent, worthy people that will do a great job. I want to thank all of the outgoing BDs and AOs for the huge amount of work they've done. Paul, Tcp, and Cloud, thank you for all of your work on the servers and the forums, and for making us great as BDs. Red and Haggard, thank you SO much for being the Vice President and President (Founder & Jackass). Man, you guys were here since the start, when SG was ZM and a little community with a few servers. Now look how big we've gotten! We're almost ready to wear underwear instead of diapers. Four years, and we're huge. You guys are really great, and deserve the highest of honors for being here since the start.

Well, here’s to another generation of SteamGamers; I hope you all join me in welcoming it, and hope for the best. Good luck to everyone, and let’s make our name known to all.

We are SteamGamers: A KICKASS Gaming Community!

Beautiful, just fucking beautiful.

I cried a little inside.

Thank you, Caution, for your utmost kind words of wisdom and enlightenment.

With all of the recent changes in the community, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for being a part of SteamGamers, and sticking with it through the good and rough times.

When I first joined here, in April 2007, I was amazed at how well this community was run and how many members it had. I thought of SteamGamers as the top community out there, and it couldn’t be beaten. It had the most popular servers, and many of them to boot. I originally found out about SteamGamers through a friend, who brought me to the Zombie Escape server. The map was ze_sst_b2 (hope I got that right!), and I was new to Counter Strike: Source. I had a little bit of trouble at first, but the environment around me was amazing. The players were nice and friendly, and I had a hell of a time. After that, I joined the site, bought supporter, and applied for admin after. I thought SteamGamers was the best community out there.

OFKNRLY?

• Like 1
Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  6213

You're a brown-nosing kissass who obsesses over moving up in the world of an online gaming community.

Oh, wait, this isn't the take offense thread, disregard.

LOL

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6741

You're a brown-nosing kissass who obsesses over moving up in the world of an online gaming community.

Oh, wait, this isn't the take offense thread, disregard.

C'mon now, that was mean..

• Content Count:  5086

Beautiful, just fucking beautiful.

I cried a little inside.

Thank you, Caution, for your utmost kind words of wisdom and enlightenment.

OFKNRLY?

too lazy to read it all =[

• Content Count:  11501

When I first joined here, in April 2007, I was amazed at how well this community was run and how many members it had. I thought of SteamGamers as the top community out there, and it couldn’t be beaten. It had the most popular servers, and many of them to boot. I originally found out about SteamGamers through a friend, who brought me to the Zombie Escape server. The map was ze_sst_b2 (hope I got that right!), and I was new to Counter Strike: Source. I had a little bit of trouble at first, but the environment around me was amazing. The players were nice and friendly, and I had a hell of a time. After that, I joined the site, bought supporter, and applied for admin after. I thought SteamGamers was the best community out there.

We have loads of successful servers, a HUGE user base, and a great team of administrators to keep everyone in line. Our server administrators, including myself- while sometimes, we rant and rave about things a little too much, love this community and show it through our actions in the servers. We keep the players in line, issue bans and warnings where needed and even have a little fun along the way. The huge amount of dedication and activity that the SAs put in is absolutely astonishing, and I thank you all for being here and showing that you want to be here.

Next, our members. Without you, we wouldn’t be here. Thank you all for being a part of this community, playing in our servers, and posting on our forums. Without you, there would be no SteamGamers for you to play in. Thank you for making our servers popular and some of the best out there.

To all of our higher up staff, you do a kickass job at keeping this community afloat. Although some shuffling in the highest ranks has been made, you are all and have been doing a kick ass job at what you do. Congratulations to all of the new BDs and AOs, and to Ngo as our new MA, and to Jager for being our Vice President. I hope you all do us proud and make the “second-generation of SteamGamers” the best yet. To all of the other higher ups I missed, you are doing a splendid job, and keep it up. Thanks for sticking with SG and making sure it is the BEST it can be.

I want to thank Garfield for putting a tremendous amount of time and effort in to the community, including the forums and the servers, and everything else that he does. The amount of work he’s put in to the community is not to be forgotten, in any event.

To all of our Community Advisors and Legends, thank you for all of the work you do. Be it server administration, voting on people to get admin, making proposals for the community, and any other work you do, you’re doing an absolutely superb job. You guys are, honestly, the muscles of the community, because you are the leading SAs and former higher ups, and you guys are the direct line between the SAs and the higher ups. Without you, we wouldn’t be moving forward at all.

I’d also like to thank all of our supporters. Your donations mean a lot, because they account for a lot of the money that goes into running the community. Thank you for donating, and showing your dedication to SteamGamers and your love for the community. I hope you all stay with us through thick and thin, and that you stay active in the servers and on the forums.

So, what’s next for SteamGamers? A new name? More servers? Global domination? I don’t know for certain, but I know one thing for sure: We can only go up. Even though there's been a change in the highest ranks, the ranks have and will be filled with competent, worthy people that will do a great job. I want to thank all of the outgoing BDs and AOs for the huge amount of work they've done. Paul, Tcp, and Cloud, thank you for all of your work on the servers and the forums, and for making us great as BDs. Red and Haggard, thank you SO much for being the Vice President and President (Founder & Jackass). Man, you guys were here since the start, when SG was ZM and a little community with a few servers. Now look how big we've gotten! We're almost ready to wear underwear instead of diapers. Four years, and we're huge. You guys are really great, and deserve the highest of honors for being here since the start.

Well, here’s to another generation of SteamGamers; I hope you all join me in welcoming it, and hope for the best. Good luck to everyone, and let’s make our name known to all.

We are SteamGamers: A KICKASS Gaming Community!

When I first joined here, in June 2007, I was amazed at how well this community was run and how many fags it had. I thought of Zombie Murder as the top community out there, and it couldn’t be beaten. It had the most popular servers, and many of them to boot. I originally found out about Zombie Murder through a friend, who brought me to the Napalm server. The map was zm_4way_tunnel (hope I got that right!), and I was new to Counter Strike: Source. I had a little bit of trouble at first, but the environment around me was amazing. The players were nice and friendly, and I had a hell of a time. After that, I joined the site, trolled my way into HG status, got banned(both on the forums and once a server), won free supporter for a few weeks, got admin for like, my last week, waited until admin became free, then became a faggy apprentice, got promoted to SA, and finally got my first strike and became what I am today. I thought Zombie Murder was the best community out there.

We have loads of successful servers, a DYING user base, and a great team of administrators to keep everyone in line. Our server administrators, including myself- while sometimes, we rant and rave about things a little too much, love this community and show it through our actions in the servers. We keep the players in line, issue bans and warnings where needed and even have a little fun along the way. The huge amount of dedication and activity that the SAs put in is absolutely astonishing, and I thank you all for being here and showing that you want to be here.

So, what’s next for SteamGamers? A new name? More servers? Global domination? I don’t know for certain, but I know one thing for sure: We can only go up! well maybe down too, but probably up. Even though there's been a change in the highest ranks, the ranks have and will be filled with competent, worthy people that will do a great job. I want to thank all of the outgoing BDs and AOs for the huge amount of work they've done. Paul, Tcp, and Cloud, thank you for all of your work on the servers and the forums, and for making us great as BDs. Red and Haggard, thank you SO much for being the Vice President and President (Founder & Jackass), oh and those other VP guys, Atarian and Zero001. Man, you guys were here since the start, when ZM was ZM and a little community with one server. Now look how big we've gotten! We're almost ready to wear underwear instead of diapers. Four years, and we're huge. You guys are really great, and deserve the highest of honors for being here since the start.

We are STEAM GAMERS: A KICKASS Gaming Community!

oh and newfags don't know bout dat Henda's banhammer regime

IDAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPRPDERDERRDER

BUTTTTTTTTTTT ALSO

When I first joined here, in Aug 2008, I was amazed at how well this community was run and how many fags it had. I thought of Zombie Murder as the top community out there, and it couldn’t be beaten. It had the most popular servers, and many of them to boot. I originally found out about Zombie Murder through a friend, who brought me to the Napalm server. The map was zm_4way_tunnel (hope I got that right!), and I was new to Counter Strike: Source. I had a little bit of trouble at first, but the environment around me was amazing. The players were nice and friendly, and I had a hell of a time. After that, I joined the site, trolled my way into HG status, got banned(both on the forums and once a server), won free supporter for a few weeks, got admin for like, my last week, waited until admin became free, then became a faggy apprentice, got promoted to SA, and finally got my first strike and became what I am today. I thought Zombie Murder was the best community out there.

We have loads of successful servers, a DYING user base, and a great team of administrators to keep everyone in line. Our server administrators, including myself- while sometimes, we rant and rave about things a little too much, love this community and show it through our actions in the servers. We keep the players in line, issue bans and warnings where needed and even have a little fun along the way. The huge amount of dedication and activity that the SAs put in is absolutely astonishing, and I thank you all for being here and showing that you want to be here.

So, what’s next for SteamGamers? A new name? More servers? Global domination? I don’t know for certain, but I know one thing for sure: We can only go up! well maybe down too, but probably up. Even though there's been a change in the highest ranks, the ranks have and will be filled with competent, worthy people that will do a great job. I want to thank all of the outgoing BDs and AOs for the huge amount of work they've done. Paul, Tcp, and Cloud, thank you for all of your work on the servers and the forums, and for making us great as BDs. Red and Haggard, thank you SO much for being the Vice President and President (Founder & Jackass), oh and those other VP guys, Atarian and Zero001. Man, you guys were here since the start, when ZM was ZM and a little community with one server. Now look how big we've gotten! We're almost ready to wear underwear instead of diapers. Four years, and we're huge. You guys are really great, and deserve the highest of honors for being here since the start.

We are STEAM GAMERS: A KICKASS Gaming Community!

Stop fucking copying off of me. This took me a long time to copy / paste from my premade template.

• Content Count:  1300

i find myself rather disappointed reading this. mostly because it seems to have wasted my time and energy feeling obligated to respond to this regurgitated pap.

I am grateful that people realize and appreciate the efforts of former and current staff, but shadow, it isn't your community, though you are a part of it, and I'll be quite honest, after reading the thread, I am left feeling like you have zero actual perspective on what this community is, or was setup to be. there are very few people in this community that should post something like this thread, and while your intentions may have been good, you come across as an egotistical jackass.

As and SA/EC this isnt your place, stop treading when you have no comprehension, much less any knowledge or experience with what is really going on and what these people leaving means or does not.

locking this before I just start banning people.

• Like 7

Reply to Thread