? servers

? players online

How did you find SG / ZM?

• Content Count:  1122

Well,i played all the time on one zm server,and there were 2 escape maps atix and bridge escape(i think).

So i started searching for other zm servers on gametracker...and guess what i find.

• Content Count:  274

In a internet cafe one day got bored. Just found out zombie mode so decide to type in zm click on first server and it was steamgamers. After then everyday i got on css i played steam gamers. Knew 2fast back then.

• Content Count:  1166

Instead of my regular routine of going on NoobGalore ZE, I though I'd look at the other gamemodes. Minigames sounded enticing, so I picked the one with the most players, Steamgamers Funtastic. I had a good time even though I couldn't surf, bhop, or shoot anywhere near the head for that matter. Then Troy came one, and he was a huge douchebag (only my first impression, shorty disproved). After playing with him for a while, I decided to check out the place that spawned these people. And that's all she wrote.

• Content Count:  6712

I was sad, it was a really good song =(.

Paul is just a meanie..

Meh, the account got VAC banned eventually anyway but James permed my account :sad2:

• Content Count:  1740

well i saw a Steam friend, from when i was playing Condition Zero, playing, so i decided to check what kind of map he's playing, he was playing on the ZE server, so i put the server in my favorites and decided to try it the next day, it was fun, i was hooked to it, so i played it everyday, then i got to know people (Starbucks, AffyAfg) they said that i should join the forums, couple of weeks later i did, and here i am, and from joining i saw there were more then just the ZE server, so i added em all and tried them 1 by 1

Reply to Thread