? servers

? players online

Time travellers

• Content Count:  2180

Chances are if you discover time travel and you have a cellphone you don't need a fucking cellphone tower. But yeah, utter bullshit and no possible way that's remotely true.

• Content Count:  1324

Travelling to the future may, in the future, be possible like SATAN said, but think about it, if travelling to the past ever happens, why aren't there any travellers among us now? Lets say I invented time travelling to the past right here right now, this is how the situation plays out:

I go into the past and teach people everything we know right now. I'd be like yo, get a huge jumpstart on internet, it turns out to be pretty big in the future.

Nobodies done that for us, so I can reasonably conclude we will never travel back in time. I suppose the future is still possible.

I watched a documetary and it said that if you were to travel into the past, the people from the past wouldn't phased by what you had to say (they would ignore you).

So if you told your father to not date your mother, he wouldn't even care about what you had to say.

Edit: Also,

500x_cell_phone_calls_full.jpg

Edited by Kiwi

• Content Count:  6466

I watched a documetary and it said that if you were to travel into the past, the people from the past wouldn't phased by what you had to say (they would ignore you).

So if you told your father to not date your mother, he wouldn't even care about what you had to say.

This is probably just trying to say that you can't change the past and what happens happened.

If you were to lose a loved one, and went back in time to tell them not to cross the street that day, by some circumstance they wouldn't listen to you because, example: A man needs help across the street so she crosses to try and help him, forgetting what you said.

• Content Count:  2390

Theres no way that person is a time traveler....so many flaws.....

As for time travel itself....

If time travel does exist and we could travel back in time, anyone who has ever traveled back in time already has. But then you get in to all sorts of paradoxes which pretty much prove you can't go BACK in time.

Going forward in time could very well be possible, therefore a time traveler could be from the past, but since we haven't invented time travel that's not possible....yet...

If you COULD travel back in time you would, like many people pointed out, create or at least be in a completely separate universe, one where you went back in time and affected them in whatever way you end up affecting them.

OR you wouldn't really exist when you got back in time (like a ghosts really, can't affect anything but you could see and hear them all). That way time wouldn't be affected and you could still travel backwards.

But yea....anyone who believes that person is a time traveler is just bad.....

• Content Count:  2186

I made a timemachine..

For every second you're in it, you will be one second further into the future compared to when you started...

I will take orders when I figure out how to travel back in time :/

Cardboardbox.jpg

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6466

Theres no way that person is a time traveler....so many flaws.....

As for time travel itself....

If time travel does exist and we could travel back in time, anyone who has ever traveled back in time already has. But then you get in to all sorts of paradoxes which pretty much prove you can't go BACK in time.

Going forward in time could very well be possible, therefore a time traveler could be from the past, but since we haven't invented time travel that's not possible....yet...

If you COULD travel back in time you would, like many people pointed out, create or at least be in a completely separate universe, one where you went back in time and affected them in whatever way you end up affecting them.

OR you wouldn't really exist when you got back in time (like a ghosts really, can't affect anything but you could see and hear them all). That way time wouldn't be affected and you could still travel backwards.

But yea....anyone who believes that person is a time traveler is just bad.....

Never know, maybe Atlantis existed and they had a time machine, traveled forward to 3011 and we just haven't reached that point yet to realize it. Lol

Reply to Thread