? servers

? players online

New forum guidelines

• Content Count:  1842

You'll have to agree, when I reset all the user acceptance for the whole of the forum, otherwise you won't be able to view forum, post, etc.

so what about that convo we had in which you said "mick you can do anything you like"

and the part where you said "im gonna unban racism"

are they not in your new guidelines

Guest barackobama
so what about that convo we had in which you said "mick you can do anything you like"

and the part where you said "im gonna unban racism"

are they not in your new guidelines

You wish, read the guidelines, does it look like they are in them?

• Content Count:  4980

Can you still troll a small amount in-game? It's always funny, and we'll tell that we joked afterwards.

Edited by Jazz

• Content Count:  4473

So who is going to be able to decide what violates these rules and determine punishment besides you? I only ask because I am damn sure some people are going to enforce these new rules in certain situations with specific people.

What about off-topic exchanges in the off-topic section?

Complaints about decisions made by the higher ups. Please PM GarfieldH or Jager if you disagree with any decisions made, if an issue does arise over a decision, a thread will be created by a BD and mature, intelligent conversation will commence.

What if its one of those things where either you or Jager do not view it as an issue? Are you going to base the creation of the thread on the amount of requests you get for the discussion or are you going to ignore the request completely?

Also, define HARDCORE trolling. Some people might get pissed off in the Politics section (or others) and I don't want to be banned, nor would anyone else, because you completely destroyed their statement.

Guest barackobama
So who is going to be able to decide what violates these rules and determine punishment besides you? I only ask because I am damn sure some people are going to enforce these new rules in certain situations with specific people.

What about off-topic exchanges in the off-topic section?

What if its one of those things where either you or Jager do not view it as an issue? Are you going to base the creation of the thread on the amount of requests you get for the discussion or are you going to ignore the request completely?

Also, define HARDCORE trolling. Some people might get pissed off in the Politics section (or others) and I don't want to be banned, nor would anyone else, because you completely destroyed their statement.

what violates these rules and determine punishment besides you?

The whole management team, it's already detirmed by the gudelines, everyone will follow them. I will not determine anything, if someone replies to you and says "shut the fuck you prick" they are going to get banned. Simple, no matter who is attackted, etc, they will get banned if it's a in way to get a bad reaction from someone. Of course we can still have a joke and all that.

What if its one of those things where either you or Jager do not view it as an issue?

if one person does not agree with a decision, it does not mean it's wrong, if 5 people don't agree, the same, but if a large majority of the community start to disagree, then obviosuly we'd look in to it, we listen to the communiuty, we can't keep changing things because a small group of people protest. Otherwise we'd never have any change.

Also, define HARDCORE trolling. As it's stated, snide nasty comments to get a nasty reaction from someone. You all know the limits, stay within them, when it starts getting nasty and upseting you know when the joke should stop.

What about off-topic exchanges in the off-topic section.

When I say off topic exchanges, it means if you make a post in the tech section asking for help, and someone comes in and goes, "yo mother fucker, fucking do it yourself dumb ass!" then that's an off topic exchange, or if it's not to do with the topic, and just trying to cause issues, etc.

Hope i've answered your questions clearly.

• Content Count:  2596

All of the following topics will be removed or closed:

[*]Complaints about decisions made by the higher ups. Please PM GarfieldH or Jager if you disagree with any decisions made, if an issue does arise over a decision, a thread will be created by a BD and mature, intelligent conversation will commence.

So basically no complaining about the higher ups?

Reply to Thread