? servers

? players online

New forum guidelines

• Content Count:  11723

Oh, respect. I don't respect you, you should already know this.

I didn't mention your name, and my description(acne virgin) can apply to dozens of sg users

Stop going out of your way to troll me or ill report you.

This is not the place nor time, but I'm not trolling you.

We know what you do.

Nor was i saying what you said was me.

It what you say, but hey in the long run you will understand the limit.

Also @ Garf

Will the bans be perm or semi?

Guest barackobama
This is not the place nor time, but I'm not trolling you.

We know what you do.

Nor was i saying what you said was me.

It what you say, but hey in the long run you will understand the limit.

Also @ Garf

Will the bans be perm or semi?

It depends on what they've done, I image if they are a persistent issue, perm, cooling off time semi..

Also, both of you knock it off. Take it to PM's, see you both moaning at each other again, I'll ban you both. Final word.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1752

Also, both of you knock it off. Take it to PM's, see you both moaning at each other again, I'll ban you both. Final word.

lolol.

Thread is too serious. What happened recently has always happened, it's nothing new, and I highly doubt this "revised" set of rules will change much. Good luck to it though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1079

Some of you are taking this way of proportion. It's pretty obvious that those who've been asking nit-picky questions (excluding Fullmetal) in this thread are simply trying to find a loophole so they can continue their (poor) behavior. Perhaps I'm taking what Garfield wants out of context, but the message is clear:

If you know what you're about to post is wrong, douchebaggery, bait, flaming, or anything of the like, then you are accepting the consequences of what may result from your post, especially because there are now explicit guidelines.

Truth be told, if you're a reasonable person and have never had a problem/been in trouble on these forums, then don't worry about it. But, if you aren't and have been an issue, then you need to shape up because I'm sure that you are indeed intelligent enough to realize before posting that what you write may definitely cause controversy.

Stop trying to find loopholes. If you're being a total overall asshat, then it is completely fair if you receive a punishment. There actually are ways to create humor without being a prick. Perhaps you should try that sometimes instead of being such an issue that higher-ups, who voluntarily give you the opportunity to have these forums, have to worry about the shit that you fling around like young, immature children.

Jesus H. Christ...

Edited by Chêvouÿx
*fixed typo*

Reply to Thread