? servers

? players online

New forum guidelines

Guest barackobama
So basically no complaining about the higher ups?

Again you need to read the post correctly, you can complain, PM me or Jager and we will make a formal thread for the issue, if enough people don't like it. This is to stop 50 drama threads about issues. bans, etc.

Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  11723

All that has been said, has been said before.

Here come the infractions& fucking qq baby acne virgins to ruin our crude humor and replace it with their naruto jokes.

Stuff like this is a great example.

Sometimes bubbles its not about the QQing, its called Respect.

Some people don't share the same sense of humor you have.

If you’re offended by a post, please use the report the post button, this will help us be able to deal with the post quickly.

If you’re upset about someone trolling or harassing you, please contact an AO or BD, please have proof ready for us to take action, we will then do an investigation, if you don’t, don’t come moaning to us when more issues arise.

Define Proof.

A simple SS?

Or a bunch of SS's from more than 1 issue?

Guest barackobama
All that has been said, has been said before.

Here come the infractions& fucking qq baby acne virgins to ruin our crude humor and replace it with their naruto jokes.

No infractions, just straight to bans. It's my fault that the forum has got to the mess it is, we didn't bother to enforce the rules for the forum, therefore people were getting away with stuff, and it became a issue. I don't want to come on each day to 4 drama threads, and 6 pm's about someone harassing someone or being a dick, you can still have fun, be witty, and have humour, just do it nicely.....

• Content Count:  3341

I just hope this won't become like TNS...

Higher-up:

"I BANNED FULLMETAL AND *INSERT NAME HERE* FOR TROLLING AND STEALING MONEY!!!"

Neji:

lol

***5 minutes later***

*Perm Banned

Reason: Trolling

Please don't ban for every single little troll post, because then SG will lose it's "SGness".

Guest barackobama
I just hope this won't become like TNS...

Please don't ban for every single little troll post, because then SG will lose it's "SGness".

This was my worry, we are not banning for small things, it's come to my attention a large amount of people are unhappy at the moment, people are able to get away with being nasty to each other. This will be the issues that need to be fixed. We need make it so everyone is happy to post here, and not being harassed, etc.

As I said, you can still be witty, funny humour, etc. Just have respect, simple.

So in a clear few words, have fun, be nice, have respect...

• Content Count:  2666

Stuff like this is a great example.

Sometimes bubbles its not about the QQing, its called Respect.

Some people don't share the same sense of humor you have.

Oh, respect. I don't respect you, you should already know this.

I didn't mention your name, and my description(acne virgin) can apply to dozens of sg users

Stop going out of your way to troll me or ill report you.

No infractions, just straight to bans. It's my fault that the forum has got to the mess it is, we didn't bother to enforce the rules for the forum, therefore people were getting away with stuff, and it became a issue. I don't want to come on each day to 4 drama threads, and 6 pm's about someone harassing someone or being a dick, you can still have fun, be witty, and have humour, just do it nicely.....

And garfy baby, you know this thread has been made a dozen times.

Guest barackobama
Oh, respect. I don't respect you, you should already know this.

I didn't mention your name, and my description(acne virgin) can apply to dozens of sg users

Stop going out of your way to troll me or ill report you.

And garfy baby, you know this thread has been made a dozen times.

Well it has and hasn't, I've re-written everything... so some things have changed, these guidelines will be followed, if they are not, people will not be welcomed on the forums. I will not take bullshit from people, nor will I step down on bans any more.

• Content Count:  3341

This was my worry, we are not banning for small things, it's come to my attention a large amount of people are unhappy at the moment, people are able to get away with being nasty to each other. This will be the issues that need to be fixed. We need make it so everyone is happy to post here, and not being harassed, etc.

As I said, you can still be witty, funny humour, etc. Just have respect, simple.

So in a clear few words, have fun, be nice, have respect...

Wasn't there always "The limit" in trolling? I believe you're just giving us a little review on our rules.

For those of you that need an example of Hardcore trolling. I will give you one.

Shamwow's war with Dante in one of the threads. (I won't look for the thread, because im too lazy). That is a perfect example of hardcore trolling. :>

Reply to Thread