? servers

? players online

*SURVEY* WIN A GAME!

• Content Count:  1324

I gave up at 80 questions, mostly because so many were irrelevant to me(I don't play CS:S/BO/MC), and I didn't really care about a lot of the questions as I'm in a position where I could just as easily bring something up about changing(IE: more donator perks) or simply do it myself.

Then DO eet.

• Content Count:  5086

Then DO eet.

Lol the survey is good to find out what people want it's just I couldn't sit there and answer questions =p and it's hard to know exactly what the majority of any group will want and you sups are so picky.

• Content Count:  2186

This should be a $50 reward, not a $5 one.

I am sorry I can't offer any more. I am on cash help from the government because I can't even pay my rent with the part time job I have now. So this is literally the last money I have left this month.

Do i have to fill all the fields? What if i have nothing to say?

I see you finished, but I'm gonna answer it if anyone else are in doubt.

You do not have to fill out all fields - only the ones with a *. If you can not answer those, please leave a comment about it or at least just a X or similar.

I gave up at 80 questions, mostly because so many were irrelevant to me(I don't play CS:S/BO/MC), and I didn't really care about a lot of the questions as I'm in a position where I could just as easily bring something up about changing(IE: more donator perks) or simply do it myself.

I am sorry that you didn't finish it. The questions are not about what should be done, but what you think would help the community. Fuck what the rest of the community thinks about it - thats the reason we have the survey, to see what people think. Maybe, you would find a lot of people mentioning one thing that could improve a server or the community in whole that just hasn't been mentioned before..

I hope you find the time and will to finish the rest.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1470

Done, I think the community just needs more events, as they are fun and pull activity back to servers, I'd prefer more zombie escape servers to get it more populated again, and hopefully it'll be staying that way.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread