? servers

? players online

Well...

• Content Count:  2085

To the above post

some faceplam image here

What don't you like about it? Instead of posting an image macro, you should say why you don't like it. That flash took me only a few minutes to make, and I would love constructive criticism rather than an image macro. Just posting an image macro instead of making a point is a pretty dumb move.

In regards to said image macro, please help me understand it. I don't see two facepalms in it ("double facepalm" in the subtext). Is it a recursive image macro or something? As in, the facepalm is directed at the actual facepalm image? "Motivational images" are facepalm worthy, due to being so dumb. Or maybe the even worse Guy Fawkes mask? Or the site that is branded on the image? All of these statements make the image a complete waste of my bandwidth, looks dumb, and should be brought back to the crap board that is called /b/ (and stay there). If I wanted to see "LOL SO FUNNEE AND RANDUM xDDDD ANONIMUS WE R LEEJUN" image macros, I would be at that shitty board. This message is not meant to be rude to you, but only to inform you that I am frustrated that you wasted my time and bandwidth with the viewing of an image that has no redeeming qualities, nor any artistic value.

• Content Count:  368

What don't you like about it? Instead of posting an image macro, you should say why you don't like it. That flash took me only a few minutes to make, and I would love constructive criticism rather than an image macro. Just posting an image macro instead of making a point is a pretty dumb move.

In regards to said image macro, please help me understand it. I don't see two facepalms in it ("double facepalm" in the subtext). Is it a recursive image macro or something? As in, the facepalm is directed at the actual facepalm image? "Motivational images" are facepalm worthy, due to being so dumb. Or maybe the even worse Guy Fawkes mask? Or the site that is branded on the image? All of these statements make the image a complete waste of my bandwidth, looks dumb, and should be brought back to the crap board that is called /b/ (and stay there). If I wanted to see "LOL SO FUNNEE AND RANDUM xDDDD ANONIMUS WE R LEEJUN" image macros, I would be at that shitty board. This message is not meant to be rude to you, but only to inform you that I am frustrated that you wasted my time and bandwidth with the viewing of an image that has no redeeming qualities, nor any artistic value.

dude just laid the smack down lol

I thought your flash thingy was funny if not headache inducing

• Content Count:  1324

double-facepalm.jpg

• Content Count:  2085

lol, Hairy, its called a Gif/animation battle ;).

No offense is suppose to be meant.

Reverse trolling the trolls in this thread, so to speak. The only thing that I was serious about was the first sentence (though I do dislike image macros, not enough to complain about bandwidth; I have all the bandwidth in the world!).

This thread was kind of funny, now its just kind of sad.

I am good like that. :)

Reply to Thread