? servers

? players online

New years resolutions!

• Content Count:  8756

Hey SteamGamers!

As 2010 is coming to a close soon, it's time to think of your New Years' Resolutions. What are you going to set as your goal for the coming year? Lose some weight? Gain more friends and have more fun? Play less Minecraft (Yes, we know you've been on waaay too much)?

Now's the time to start thinking. Everyone can post their New Years' Resolutions in this thread, and the most honest, heartfelt, and dedicated resolution by a user will win a special holiday prize, courtesy of myself. You can put as many resolutions as you want, but only one will be the winner.

Entries are allowed until New Years Day, which will be counted at 12:00AM GMT (England time).

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Merry_Christmas.gif

HappyHolidaysLights.gif

• Content Count:  4960

go to europe and masturbate so i have officially completed my goal of masturbating on every continent in the world except antarctica and submit my amazing goal along with pictures to the guinness world records.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1030

First thing that came to mind: Im going to get through Inception without thinking about how terrible the movie is. Im also going to re-watch every single Angelina Julie movie!

OR.. For my New Years resolution, I am going to openly admit to everyone i see that i love Angelina! My girl friend is going to fucking hate me! :thumb:

Have a good one this season! SG has been like family this past year! Thank you all very much!

Edited by Danno

Reply to Thread