? servers

? players online

Do you create gaming videos/voice overs!?

• Content Count:  3299

Go grab the new version of fraps, change to 29.95 fps (unless your comp can handle higher), drop the reso if needed. Clear some space on comp too. Fraps works perfectly for me, it's smooth and nice

And theres also a checkbox to record your mic input too which is really nice.

• Content Count:  1278

Go grab the new version of fraps, change to 29.95 fps (unless your comp can handle higher), drop the reso if needed. Clear some space on comp too. Fraps works perfectly for me, it's smooth and nice

Theres a new version? If so can you pm me the link?

• Content Count:  1026

Fraps is kinda buggy for me. It will say recording and have no timer, or have timer but not recording. and when i exit Fraps and even uninstalled it, the READY bar was still there..

• Content Count:  4162

I already have the full version of fraps, its just its hard to play a fast paced game with choppy 30fps.

Then set it to 60 or whatever you want

Fraps is kinda buggy for me. It will say recording and have no timer, or have timer but not recording. and when i exit Fraps and even uninstalled it, the READY bar was still there..

It's not buggy at all, you may want to check the space on your HD, or if any other major programs are running, other than that it's perfectly fine.

• Content Count:  3299

Get a better computer, don't plan on using fraps on a shitty computer and even with one don't expect even respectable quality.

Reply to Thread