• Content Count:  4360

whats your address in bootcamp so i can mail you shit

especially stuff like this

and make it sound like im your gay lover outside of the marines

Regards

Evan "b0red" D

Frankie%20separator.jpg

• Content Count:  143

Well, it’s my time to step down. As some of you may know, I’ve enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. I just graduated high school a few weeks ago (party time amirite), so I’ve been relatively inactive. I graduated high school a semester early so I could join the USMC earlier, and so I could come back to graduation night and walk in my dress blues (aww yeeeea). While I don’t go to boot camp until February 14th, my activity is going to be gradually dropping until that day. I’m hanging out with some family / friends, having some going away parties (last times being drunk / laid for 3 months =[ ), and PTing like fuck. After boot camp, I go back to my city for a month-ish to help my recruiters with recruiting (herpa derp). Should have time off then, but I have no idea what is going to be happening.

I’ve made a lot of friends here; some of you guys I like better than some of my RL friends. Hell, some of you guys text me / facebook me on a weekly basis. And, on one occasion, met up with someone from here in real life (road trip to find Litkey, amirite Bubbles?). It’s been a lot of fun playing here; throughout the various ranks I’ve been, leadership changes in the community, and different programs we’ve had over the past couple years, I’ve had a blast. But for now, I want to be put back at the first rank that I ever earned. I’ll be on here and there until early February, at which point I won’t be back on until…well I don’t really know. Probably May, but if RL is taking priority, then perhaps longer.

If anyone wants to write me letters while I am in boot camp, PM me. Some of you already have me added on FB, where my address will be posted. Also, props to Cloud for talking with me for long hours about my decision to join haha. BTW, sorry to anyone I convinced that my avatar was actually me, I’m only 17, not 54 =/

TL;DR

Fuck you guys, going to TNS

Have fun, nasty.

Reply to Thread