? servers

? players online

A personal thank you.

• Content Count:  234

Since I first started playing on SG/ZM ~07~08 (played long before I joined the site)... I've seen this community come a long way. In all my years of playing Steam games, I've never found a community quite like this. Changes are made for the best in the long run, and it's hard to see some good people leave. It happens all the time in every community I've been a part of, and the best thing to do is to keep on going strong.

I'm happy to see so many people from ZM still around these parts. It shows how much the community is loved, and that the devotion is real. I hope to see myself a member of SG all the way until the bitter end.

Thanks for making SteamGamers what it is today; and thanks for all your hard work, SG staff. :)

• Content Count:  3457

In the +2 years that I have been here, a lot of things have happened. Good things and also bad things. I know some people don’t trust me anymore because of what happened in the past (or what they have heard), but in my opinion, everyone deserves a second chance. I hope that someday I will gain their trust back and they are ready to forgive me.

Garf’s thread has got me thinking that I have to be thankful with what I have. I have met wonderful people here at SG in the past 2 years and I know I can call them friends. I hope that this will continue for the time that we will be around here at SG.

So I would like to thank each and everyone here at SteamGamers for making this community the way it is today. It feels like a second family.

Much love, Mysti

• Like 1

• Content Count:  57

I started playing on the Zombie Server, about 2-3 years ago, and then i joined this community, i've been here since 2009, and i want to say Thank you Garf for giving me the chance to join this wonderful community.

• Content Count:  664

Without you we would never be together.

You bring the star in this community, U raised this community and evolved it into a giant family.

Garfield, U are our hero.

Give him a aplause guys.

Mr Garfield.

• Content Count:  8383

Without you we would never be together.

You bring the star in this community, U raised this community and evolved it into a giant family.

Garfield, U are our hero.

Give him a aplause guys.

Mr Garfield.

We were here before Garfield :p

Anyway, Your Welcome ;)

• Content Count:  8383

True but without garf it would be a very different community

Different? I dont think its that different then when Haggard was around besides some rank changes, policies, ect which would always change from time to time. I do agree its good Garf took over, but I dont agree we have changed a great deal. :S

• Content Count:  1026

SteamGamers has been a second family to me for the year ive been here. I am extremely glad i met every single one of you. You have all helped me get through hard times!

And to Garf, you are doing a great job around the community and i would like to thank you for that! :d

May the future bring further success..

• Content Count:  1026

Don't forget all the other people, I do very little compared to other staff..

Garf

Dont worry, im constantly thanking all the other staff members! Nothing goes unnoticed by me. (:

Haha, even my comment for the vent meeting last night was "Great Job Events Team". Lol

Edited by Danno

Reply to Thread