? servers

? players online

I understand.

Guest barackobama

I understand you're all angry.

I understand that people will do anything to make me upset.

I didn't sell SG for a Mac, I've been planing to buy one for months, I just did it at the wrong time.

You're all angry at me, yes. I understand, I'm sorry. But this is the best direction for SG.

I do think some people are being a little unfair on what they're saying. Everyone always had a choice, okay I didn't make the best choices. I forced no one to become an AO or BD. I thanked people for the work they did. I always gave choice to people.

As I said, Chinese Whispers is a great example here.

10 people saying different things.

Yes I bought SG so Haggard wouldn't sell to outside SG.

Yes technically I "bought" my rank. But in the best intentions for SteamGamers.com

I'm not good a tech stuff, I never said I was. I only wanted to see SG stay afloat.

I understand people are angry I sold SG off other peoples hard work. I've never stop thanking people for hard work. But at the end of the day, and I'll be frank. I bought SG, and I have the right to sell it. No matter what PotShot or anyone else says. Haggard & I both did the same thing.

I'm not the best leader, I tried. I tried to keep everyone happy.

I'm a nice person, so therefore went back on a lot of my decisions not to upset people.

I'm too soft sometimes, therefore some things may of looked strange.

Everyone who has so far tried to guess how much I sold it for, you're all wrong. But rumours are rumours.

I gave many people chances to do good for SG. If I could, I would of given 50 people AO, but of course it was not possible.

I wanted to do good for SteamGamers, I tried my best. I failed. I messed up. But hey, I tried my best at the end of the day.

I stopped playing Source when I bought SG. But I like BC2.

I'm just a normal guy, no geek, no tech experience. Not a big deal.

I wanted the best for SG, and as said before I tried.

I understand I will still get slagged off, people will make things up. Say I was a bad leader. Whichever you want to think..

People who've "stabbed" me in the back after I only ever did good for them, it's a shame really.

I had no choice but to sell, I could no longer run SG, or had the time. Other personal reasons I won't list.

Feel free to fire more insults at me.

• Like 10
Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  2390

Amit.

No one needs to resign..... really.

Everything can be solved easily. It's not even a big issue. GF isn't buying you guys out....I'm not buy SG anymore....

It's status-quo as you always wanted.....I hope you work together and grow SG. It's got tons of potential and great members.

I'll be in touch on MSN + Steam ... and bore you lot with my occasional posts...

Cheers.

Hes a SG.Noob now and admitted himself hes not buying.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2186

Dictatorship 101.

1. Censor the poor, the intellectual, the rebellers and those who've found out what is going on.

2. Exploit your own possible ways brainwashing people.

3. Release a 'How good I am, you better love me'-speech.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread