? servers

? players online

I understand.

• Content Count:  4798

I'm honestly not mad at you Garfield. I'm just here to enjoy all the drama and laugh at everyone QQ.

So thanks for all the free entertainment. Thank you all.

----------------------

also , this is the internet.

• Like 3
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  85

I'm honestly not mad at you Garfield. I'm just here to enjoy all the drama and laugh at everyone QQ.

So thanks for all the free entertainment. Thank you all.

----------------------

also , this is the internet.

I feel the same. Just get popcorn and a soda and watch the show.

:LOOL:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  561

Garfield, I am not mad at you, I respect you're decision.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't understand whats happening with SG right now, I think this community is gonna die.

I really don't want this to happen, so please can someone tell me whats the future of SG?

I don't want stupid fags to become owners over night. ( I'm not recalling Amit, he is a very nice person! )

I even saw some problems with the servers, the clan tags aren't appearing on score board!

I bet many people will leave SG if some questions aren't answered!

@Garfield, is there any way that you could change you're mind about leaving SG?

Tbh I think you are the best guy in this community ( no offence to others ). Without you, SG is gonna die. And really fast!

This is all I have in mind.

Best regards,

Matt.

Edited by MattShadows

• Content Count:  6712

What is the point of this post?

Honestly Garfield all these little "updates" which turn out to just be a blog about your feelings are tiresome....especially when it goes on and on and on and encourages 100 other people to do it too.

People want to know what's happening i.e. are you selling it....who is it going to etc....not all this silly stuff that doesn't inform anyone of anything other than your plea of innocence. Frankly at a time like this....people are a lot more concerned about what will happen to SG than your feelings.

When you post this kind of stuff and keep us in the dark about what is really happening it's twice as bad.

This community isn't about individuals, it never has been (or supposed to have been). This is why people who have felt themselves too important have come and gone and no one is sorry they have left. No one wants to know what you've done for SG....we've ALL done stuff for SG. We've all chipped in....it's very frustrating that you're trying to make us feel sorry for you when SG is crumbling under your reign. Sure....your money is keeping SG afloat and that is commendable....but you're not the only one and until you came along, money didn't matter and that was what kept SG a great community. Now that things are tighter we can only expect profiteers and people buying their way to power.....but it's not the same and I don't have sympathy for people who are not following the ideals that made SG great.

As Kennith said.....February 2007-February 2011 (though I'd actually reign that February 2011 back to early 2010 as it's been pretty shit since)

• Like 2
Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  124

I feel sad for what's happening right now, and, to be honest, I'm a bit angry. Not angry about garfiled, but angry about those guys, who, just because garfield is doing what he thinks is better for him, because we can all agree that running a community like this is time consuming, and money consuming too, are bitching on him. He did what he thinks was good for him, by trying not to lose his money, and trying to keep us happy. I think yo could show him a bit more compassion because to me, he did right, he didn't sell us and quit without a word. That's sad...

• Content Count:  2553

Guys stop being horrible people to him, it's not him that's going to drive people out, no.

It's the infighting that could spark if some of you want to be really rude and insensitive towards others (e.g garfield) ok?

Wait for the ones with actual information to speak and then take it sensibly and calmly.

Not with anger, with compassion

edit: SG is not going to die, if it does I swear that every hopeful community has to only take one bad turn to hit rock bottom; I've seen this too many times....

Edited by HZK

• Content Count:  1844

Garfield, I am not mad at you, I respect you're decision.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't understand whats happening with SG right now, I think this community is gonna die.

I really don't want this to happen, so please can someone tell me whats the future of SG?

I don't want stupid fags to become owners over night. ( I'm not recalling Amit, he is a very nice person! )

I even saw some problems with the servers, the clan tags aren't appearing on score board!

I bet many people will leave SG if some questions aren't answered!

@Garfield, is there any way that you could change you're mind about leaving SG?

Tbh I think you are the best guy in this community ( no offence to others ). Without you, SG is gonna die. And really fast!

This is all I have in mind.

Best regards,

Matt.

major ass kissing

Reply to Thread