Do you wnat Amit to take control of SG  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wnat Amit to take control of SG

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care, but I know I don't want the current leadership

Just Curious

• Content Count:  881

Due to the recent events, I want to see who wants Amit to take control now that he isn't and it has come to light that we are now without our most technical BD, some longstanding members, and Garf is still in power with no hope of positive change coming soon. So, who want's Amit now that we pushed him away?

• Like 4
Edited by Michael Owen

• Content Count:  488

Lets not have these polls anymore. These are inconsequential.

Members should focus on improving SG and managing it themselves.....as suggested by many.

To make it clear, I DO NOT OWN SG, nor am I planning to. And neither will Charles.

I'm discussing it with GF on how to settle the payment part, but that stays between me and him, and I'll not answer that part.

I'll try and help SG in whatever way I can, as an outsider. I'll not leave....and I can promise that I'll not let SG die.... I just won't own it coz...well...nvm.

And everybody (you and the other idiot) should quit saying tht SG wll die. It'll never happen...

That said, I'm available on cometchat/Steam incase you have any queries.

Cheers.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1249

So everything that you said you were going to improve in SG will no longer happen? Don't leave us in the dark Amit if your not going to buy SG anymore atleast tell us the reason. Sad week...

This^

• Content Count:  488

So everything that you said you were going to improve in SG will no longer happen? Don't leave us in the dark Amit if your not going to buy SG anymore atleast tell us the reason. Sad week...

Reason ? A fairy told me not to...

C'mon, you already know.....

And stop being pessimist. SG is still doing great. Look at the traffic and activity.

It'll never fold. Someone from SG will own it soon, improve it and run it better than ever....and I'll support the new owner and SG to the best of my capabilities as an outsider.

The debate should be focused on who will take over from Garf....

• Content Count:  1053

Reason ? A fairy told me not to...

C'mon, you already know.....

And stop being pessimist. SG is still doing great. Look at the traffic and activity.

It'll never fold. Someone from SG will own it soon, improve it and run it better than ever....and I'll support the new owner and SG to the best of my capabilities as an outsider.

The debate should be focused on who will take over from Garf....

Traffic and Activity are probably from this drama fest lately.

Once everyone sees who Garfieldh really is, do you think SG will still do great?

Reply to Thread