? servers

? players online

Would you rather....

• Content Count:  6712

I'd rather know when if I had to choose.

We all know we're going to die eventually....I'm going to assume I'll die at an old age and I don't worry about that now so knowing exactly when won't worry me either. By the time my time to die was coming up I'd have lived life well anyway and it'd actually help me not miss out on shit before I die.

If I know how I'll die I'd be paranoid Final Destination style......unless it was of old age.

• Content Count:  2180

but if you knew the day you would die and you did some crazy ass shit that would possibly put you in harm's way of dying, wouldn't that null the entire date? this seems illogical.

• Content Count:  6712

but if you knew the day you would die and you did some crazy ass shit that would possibly put you in harm's way of dying, wouldn't that null the entire date? this seems illogical.

Not really. I wouldn't go and do crazy shit now if I knew I was going to die in 60 years.....

In like 55 years at the very earliest I'd start thinking about it......so I'd be aiming to make the most of the time I had left rather than going and dieing prematurely.

• Content Count:  2390

I'd learn the day I die.

Then the day before, do something so crazy that it kills me.

Then the paradox destroys the universe. :troll:

Knowing how you die would just make you super paranoid, knowing when in this case is clearly the better decision

Also knowing the future gives you the opportunity to change the future, so either way you could essentially change the way and when you die.

Edited by Bullet Wound

Reply to Thread