? servers

? players online

SteamGamers to be run by SG Veterans !!!!

• Content Count:  488

Over the past few days, I tried to do my best to try and bring new ideas into SG. We upgraded to VB4, got a new logo, new skin, new icons .... some new modules.... fixed the bugs.....added a new dedi server with 18 IPs......restructured the ranks etc etc.

But it seems I'm not cut for this job. It probably requires different sets of ideas to grow a steam gaming community. And for someone who knows nothing abt CSS and the emotions of this community, I am a bad choice to run SG.

So. I will stop interfering with anything that goes on at SG. It will be life as usual, and Paul will be the new admin/President. He will run the show...and take all major decisions. Think of it as Paul being the new owner, and I don;t exist anymore.

I'll still be around....taking care of the finances and occasional chatting with Paul and co.

Charles, will continue (or not) on his individual capacity. It is entirely up to him.

As for the plans for SG I posted......those are deemed obsolete and hereby removed. The new administration will decide a fresh approach...similar to the one before Garf and me. It's a good time for SG to be run by SG elites....and become self-sustainable...

As for me, I'll be available through email and occasionally via Steam. I'll support SG in my individual capacity......but will leave the day-to-day working to you guys.

• Like 30

• Content Count:  3791

I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing! Though, Paul is President is bloody awesome! Gratz man.

Well, c ya Amit good luck with whatever the long road swings your way!

EDIT:

Holy shit, this is the first time I've posted first...

• Content Count:  314

I think it's a bad thing that *SOME* people in SG are being such douchebag and such whiners that they put down everybody who is trying to make a change and take steps to make the community better in the best way that they can.

Amit is not God. He's not perfect. Nor will Paul be or anyone else. Everybody takes decision based on what they know and what they think is the way to go. But there is always a group of people bitching against the change and that choke everyone who gets involved. I announce that it's a matter of weeks before people say that Paul is not doing enough and that he rathers sits and watch the train go by (something they said about Garfield).

You guys will probably say I'm a horrible suck-up and a hardtry(what the fuck does that mean?). I don't fucking care. What I know is that Amit is the owner of the community and would only do things for the best interest of it, also he is somewhat "paid" for what he is doing because he is trying to make this forum profitable. Which would be a GOOD thing. Noone else gets paid for doing stuff here and therefore noone spends a significant amount of time working on stuff.

It's because of whiners and complaining bitches that everyone is leaving 1 by 1 on the leading of this community. Let people make changes and shut the fuck up.

That was my 2 cents - if you don't understand everything I said, it is because I am a french speaking person and therefore I have trouble saying what I want to say in english.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  3457

I have to agree with Chobber. But, thanks Amit for everyhting you have done so far.

We all have to work together to make SG to what it is. I think that eventually, we will succeed :)

• Content Count:  1110

I think it's a bad thing that *SOME* people in SG are being such douchebag and such whiners that they put down everybody who is trying to make a change and take steps to make the community better in the best way that they can.

Amit is not God. He's not perfect. Nor will Paul be or anyone else. Everybody takes decision based on what they know and what they think is the way to go. But there is always a group of people bitching against the change and that choke everyone who gets involved. I announce that it's a matter of weeks before people say that Paul is not doing enough and that he rathers sits and watch the train go by (something they said about Garfield).

You guys will probably say I'm a horrible suck-up and a hardtry(what the fuck does that mean?). I don't fucking care. What I know is that Amit is the owner of the community and would only do things for the best interest of it, also he is somewhat "paid" for what he is doing because he is trying to make this forum profitable. Which would be a GOOD thing. Noone else gets paid for doing stuff here and therefore noone spends a significant amount of time working on stuff.

It's because of whiners and complaining bitches that everyone is leaving 1 by 1 on the leading of this community. Let people make changes and shut the fuck up.

That was my 2 cents - if you don't understand everything I said, it is because I am a french speaking person and therefore I have trouble saying what I want to say in english.

Trashed, yesterday you called half the community retards then called whole community dumb rofl. Your a dick.

As for Amits choice then ah well he has made his mind up and either way paul is more than capeable of running this community along with the other staff. Its a shame you wont be around as much but at least you are keeping hold of the community and not just selling us to someone else again.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2186

Trashed, yesterday you called half the community retards then called whole community dumb rofl. Your a dick.

That's the reason I didn't comment on his post, really.. Along with whatever he said has been cleared so many fucking times by now, lol.

• Content Count:  1110

That's the reason I didn't comment on his post, really.. Along with whatever he said has been cleared so many fucking times by now, lol.

Haha oh well someone had to say something :p

Reply to Thread