? servers

? players online

SteamGamers to be run by SG Veterans !!!!

• Content Count:  1110

The last comment was directly regarding the reaction people had on the thread Amit made about the new admin system he wanted to implement.

And about half the community being retarded, I counted myself in that 50% :trolltle:

Edit: So easy to quote people and not tell the context, so that they look bad.

Regardless i really don't care if you did.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  605

Amit, although I didn't disagree with most of your ideas yesterday, I also think this is the best decision. I hope you still stay active around here though as much as you can.

And on a side note, I bet this is what Paul's doing now:

dis12365_facepalm.png

• Content Count:  1058

Either way im happy. I mean, Amit, you pretty much did more apparent work in your short SG lifespan, than Garf lol. But i think you would've hit a wall according to taking in-game descisions, as for rules, maps etc. Soon or later you would've done this IMO. I mean, Paul will run this community like a baws with no problem, i am pretty pretty pretty sure, but we needed a ''pro'' like you to boost SG back on top. Thanks

• Content Count:  393

Hey thanks for what you've done. You're still welcome here, this community has to grow and accept the changes sometimes... I don't agree with all of your ideas, though you've still done an awesome job.

See you soon ^_^

Reply to Thread