? servers

? players online

Changes to come

• Content Count:  2553

It's amazing how I get the retaliation from supporters.

And suicide I'm suggesting something to help community, I'm not being a freaking moron and either calling a post "fucking absurd" or posting loads of useless comments and start criticizing OTHER people posting near-useless comments(in your eyes).

In short: STFU unless you are trying to help

:focus: I'm still against too many benefits for donators.

• Content Count:  4960

And suicide I'm suggesting something to help community, I'm not being a freaking moron and either calling a post "fucking absurd" or posting loads of useless comments and start criticizing OTHER people posting near-useless comments(in your eyes).

YOU feel offended because i look at your post quality? We are supporters for a reason, we have donated money to SG, you didn't. We should deserve to have extra stuff.

If you feel sooooooo left out.. just donate!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1249

Dude, you posted something a fucking squirrel would be able to answer.

Like Zaraki said, we're donators and we should get a little extra.

No need to bitch and see do donators get more rights or even stupiderly, do members/regs get less rights.

• Content Count:  2553

I didn't say you shouldn't have benefits.

If you guys didn't read the words "too many" or "majorly outclass" than I have nothing else to say.....

Unless you are just looking for arguments because none of your posts are valid using the same logic as yourself (mindfuck).

Seriously, you are implying that I believe supporters should have NO benefits, when I'm clearly saying they SHOULD have benefits, but not too much.

InB4 another useless/biased post by suicide or zaraki. For Fucks Sake, learn to argue.

Edited by HZK

• Content Count:  8754

If you guys didn't read the words "too many" or "majorly outclass" than I have nothing else to say.....

Unless you are just looking for arguments because none of your posts are valid using the same logic as yourself (mindfuck).

Seriously, you are implying that I believe supporters should have NO benefits, when I'm clearly saying they SHOULD have benefits, but not too much.

InB4 another useless/biased post by suicide or zaraki. For Fucks Sake, learn to argue.

You're not contributing to the thread in any way with these retaliations... take it to PMs or something all of you, and no I'm not acting like a higher up, but just telling you all to get the fuck out the thread so for once an announcement DOESN'T get derailed.

Hear-Train-Horn-its-going-to-derail.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Paranoid-Parrot

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1249

You originally stated: Will members/regs have less power?

stupidity shows it's on there brah.

k, I'm done here

• Content Count:  4960

I would love to see some new servers like

A scoutzknivez server, napalm server, ..

I would love to see more perks on the forum itself actually (Bigger avatars or the possibility to use a gif as an avatar maybe.. small things can do a great deal)

I hope you can work something out Paul :d

(Btw, Cherl Cole background is a ++)

• Content Count:  148

Thanks dude. I have 2 requests/questions.

1. What do you mean that the admin system will take into account your "views"?

2. The Minecraft server has been getting LOADS of lag and players are constantly QQing about it. Is the a way we could get more RAM or anything else that could alleviate that?

1. I believe that means the higher up's are going to take in account what the community has to say.

2. They probably need a new host.

Reply to Thread