? servers

? players online

|SG Store| is LAUNCHED!

• Content Count:  3150

I think admins should get like 5 points per minute or something since most of us were donators at one time and this could be a sort of "payment" for our "hard work"

Sarcasm?what? lol. Can I get extra points if I freekill in PB? :p

• Content Count:  2283

So what you're saying is I deserve nothing extra for the 30 dollars I donated ON TOP of the 20 dollars for supporter?

Ngo has donated 1000+

Yes, I am saying that you shouldn't get anything, you donated earlier for some skins, reserve slot, not for a store. If you want items from the store, donate now.

Besides, it's not like you play our CS:S servers regularly anymore.

• Like 3
Edited by Lucid

• Content Count:  3150

;588956']I wish the previous playtime on the servers would count..

Well that would be hard to have recorded for one, unless it was planned way ahead of time. Besides that most of us would probably be able to buy everything from the store, you gotta remember a lot of us have been playing in the servers for years. :p

• Content Count:  393

I've a few questions. I'm planning on donating around 2 bucks because I've that amount of money on my paypal account and dunno what to do with it. Do I get some credits for only 2 euros? I don't care about credits to be honest, just asking. ^_^ (I'd be glad if I get 500 credits though).

Are you still planning on giving extra credits for those who get a mvp in-game or those who finish a course map?

• Content Count:  266

Do I get some credits for only 2 euros?

You'll get 1400 credits, http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/sg-store/45944-%5Bsg-store%5D-donations-credits-ratio.html

And yes, paul said he would add the MVP / finishing course map credit system in the future.

Well that would be hard to have recorded for one, unless it was planned way ahead of time. Besides that most of us would probably be able to buy everything from the store, you gotta remember a lot of us have been playing in the servers for years. :p

STEAMGAMERS.COM | 24/7 MiniGames | *Funtastic* : Top Players

SteamGamers gameME Stats - Players

Theres MG and PB but it would be a huge pain in the ass to add the credits for every single person, so I think thats why paul doesnt want to add them.

Reply to Thread