? servers

? players online

Record reset every month

• Content Count:  1554

Im going say no to this, I don't have any records but I'd rather keep the original times on the server then reset them because it probaly wasn't easy to get and its like a little part of the server history I guess lol

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1752

Im going say no to this, I don't have any records but I'd rather keep the original times on the server then reset them because it probaly wasn't easy to get and its like a little part of the server history I guess lol

thisthisthis.

If you're going to spend your time trying to beat something, you should at least get the assurance that if you beat it, it will stay. Wouldnt it suck if you played for an hour, got 1, but it would be reset anyways?

You think it will make the server more popular? I would think the opposite. Why try to beat it if it will be gone in a month anyways?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3056

Hm, with the things said in the 4 above posts, I'd have to agree with them, even though I am no where near any records. Though if anyone could make an all time record thing together with a monthly, that would be sick, and then I'd agree.

• Content Count:  393

Lol sup with the QQers raging 'cause they don't have a time in the top10.

I don't like that idea. I'll be sad if my times get deleted every month. I won't even try to get a new good one. Though I like to try to get a better time, only when I know my older time. But what's the point of deleting all the times? That's just stupid. If one goes ultraflashman mode, get the third time, bhappy, and then gets his time deleted, we would rage and not even come back!

what if you had to be active in the server for your time to stay?

like if you havent been on the server, in lets say a month, then your time will be deleted

Same thing applies here. And what if you can't play in a month? Anyway most of the top20 are actives players who plays at least once a day.

• Content Count:  131

it was just a suggestion for other people who wanna try and get records too since they can't anymore cause some people in the top quit the game :) , i personaly have top 2-3 records in every map but after hearing everyone's thoughts i think it would best not to reset after all.

Reply to Thread